Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yall tryin too hard to bug on this kid.
I wouldn't be risking my #*@ over $40
either. Especially not by tryna hold on
to a car.

That's not even the point. I did a meetup once at the mall and it seemed sketchy. I was inside the mall and dude was outside in his car telling me to go outside. Once I get out I see him still in the car telling me to hand him the shoes. I'm not stupid told him to get out and finished the meetup. I was right next to him so if he tried something fishy I'd at least be able to make a move. Why would you put yourself at a disadvantage? People lack common sense these days.
That is true. But I was referring more to the guys that were asking how he tagged the guy yet he still got away.
He obviously did put himself at a disadvantage but once the guy started driving off I wouldn't have tried
anything either.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

to a car.

You dont get it. First of all why the hell would you pass a shoe off to dude who you don't even know WHILE he's in his car WITH it running? Also why wasnt your boy with you in the first place when the exchange was suppose to be done? He got his bread so he's out? You need to check that %$+%+.
 he cranked it on left the keys in there. im tryna get the cash and go so my mindset aint thinking all theses things. like i said i let my guard down during the transaction. my boy didnt think itd be some deal gone wrong neither because dude gettin 2 shoes for only 90 bucks he lowballin like crazy then he had the audacity to resort to stealin some shoes. i handed over one shoe so he can see. the dude offered to let me get the money so when i grab ahold of the cash he used his other hand to grab the other shoe. reason he got it so easily is he claimed he couldnt see the shoe tag so i had to hold on the tip of the cash and still fluster around with my fingers to shoe dude the shoe tag. he gets a better hold on the shoe then i did so i immediately started trying to pound onto his face. he fully cranks on the car while we both were struggling and pulls off. as soon as i felt my feet scrape against the ground i just let go cause im not gonna risk my life over some altogether a value of only 45 bucks. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

to a car.

You dont get it. First of all why the hell would you pass a shoe off to dude who you don't even know WHILE he's in his car WITH it running? Also why wasnt your boy with you in the first place when the exchange was suppose to be done? He got his bread so he's out? You need to check that %$+%+.
 he cranked it on left the keys in there. im tryna get the cash and go so my mindset aint thinking all theses things. like i said i let my guard down during the transaction. my boy didnt think itd be some deal gone wrong neither because dude gettin 2 shoes for only 90 bucks he lowballin like crazy then he had the audacity to resort to stealin some shoes. i handed over one shoe so he can see. the dude offered to let me get the money so when i grab ahold of the cash he used his other hand to grab the other shoe. reason he got it so easily is he claimed he couldnt see the shoe tag so i had to hold on the tip of the cash and still fluster around with my fingers to shoe dude the shoe tag. he gets a better hold on the shoe then i did so i immediately started trying to pound onto his face. he fully cranks on the car while we both were struggling and pulls off. as soon as i felt my feet scrape against the ground i just let go cause im not gonna risk my life over some altogether a value of only 45 bucks. 

Originally Posted by Informerx

Wait, so you hit him, and STILL got robbed?
laugh.gif

Kind of a
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
story
laugh.gif
. Prime example of people thinking that things can't happen to them and then WHAM! You just got caught slippin
roll.gif

OP even said it
laugh.gif

"I mean, its not like I'm thinking that I'm gonna get robbed"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
So u're tellin me, a dude agrees to pay $100 for some feets but only steps out the wheel w/ $40 and yall aint see the red flags. Furthermore, he starts his wheel before the transaction is complete, manages to hold on to a pair of sneakers and money w/o droppin either one while gettin "hit" in the face?

30t6p3b.gif
damn bro, hit the gym and the school of hard knocks

This is worse than the guy who went to a Craig list meet up with a tiny little hammer.

You folks are so naive and I pity you. All this sneaker knowledge and you can't formulate a proper paragraph nor use any common sense. What makes it even worse is you state you didn't really lose anything since you got the shoes for 5 dollars. Not even K mart shoes are 5 dollars.

I don't even know what else to say, but a foolish soul you are fellow.

Originally Posted by romedadude

*looks through cell phone to see if that phone number is a homie*

*Google searches #*

http://atlanta.craigslist.../atl/cto/1973961023.html

Johnny robbed you?

Was he whippin this?

3ka3pa3l85V25Y25Z3a9p453566bf507411fd.jpg

I say you and your boys act like yall tryin to buy the truck and go get him!
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH at my instigating

/thread

if you dont do this, nothing you said in this post is relevant and you just wanted to vent that you got herbed. i say mods keep the thread locked conditionally: within 48 hours there must be an update...with pics of course...saying this worked or did not work. the mods can re open the thread and commence the comedy or tragedy of the remaining story. if the action isn't taken, keep the thread locked and we act like we never saw it

Back
Top Bottom