Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

I'm glad rocksteady is only developing on current gen hardware. They can put all their focus into putting out a better product. Hopefully more developers follow suit.

Last edited:
I agree seeing as MGSV is coming out next year...the only other game that may compete is going to be red dead redemtion 2 IF is comes out this year

I skipped Arkham Asylum and started with AC, didn't finish origins yet. They ate good and the games aren't cheesy so it's a good run.

For those that havent played it, Gamefly has Arkham City for 8.99!
A steal for that price.

Why the hell would you skip asylum? Man...I remember when that game was considered the best comic book video game ever released (before city came out)

excited-kids.gif

Part of me wishes they would've used Red Hood for that instead of a new villain. Cut off the ears, make that helmet red, I would've been more than happy with that.

fuu

copped arkham city from gamestop for $12.. played for 15 minutes and the disc is unreadable :stoneface:

reminded myself why i dont buy used games smh

Watch it be Red Hood under that.

Anyways, no name reveal on the villain yet?

That Arkham Knight suit reminds me a ton of Luke Fox's Batwing suit. Apparently one of the main villains is Scarecrow and Hush is rumoured to play a role in this game. Makes sense with the Easter eggs from Arkham City that had to do with both of them. Could the "Knight" be hush? Or maybe Azrael?

Last edited:
That's what they've been calling him for now,apparently he's a brand new villain that Rocksteady created for the game but I'm thinking that there's more to it than that.

Last edited:
I know his a brand new villain and that he has an "A" in his body but when the title was released I thought the Arkham Knight was Batman but come to think of it, now I could see that being the villains name too since he looks like an IronManXBatman.

These games get boring so quick. It's just tap tap tap, search for clues, tap tap, search for clues, tap.

...Are you playing in detective mode the whole time?

No that's the thing, I'm on of those gamers who likes to switch it up so that I don't get bored going all detective, defensive, offensive etc... and this game still bores me. I think I expect a lot more from it being a HUGE batman fan, but all DC games for this past gen sucked. PS2 had the last fun run that I remember.

Back
Top Bottom