Government Shutdown 2013-2014 My Civil Servant Brethern...what you think

Anyone know anything about a personal service contract with the fed govt? Pros cons etc?? I was just offered one for an analyst role and dont know much about that type of offer.

Anyone know anything about a personal service contract with the fed govt? Pros cons etc?? I was just offered one for an analyst role and dont know much about that type of offer.

Is this a 1099/independent contractor position or were you offered it through a contractor/company?

Anybody have links to articles that deal with solutions to the debt crisis?
history has shown that war is the solution to solve it. its about to go down
smokin.gif
if that was true then the debt would have been solved twice in the last 10 years
 yup

When the debt to gdp ratio for a country is past 90%. Theres no going back.

hmm.. so you don't believe in there being any solution at all....

are there any solutions that people are proposing that you think won't work?

1 trillion dollar coins :rofl:

I mean seriously...

i noticed you always make logical points against political views you oppose...
but when asked about the political view you think is superior... you don't have any answers and just make jokes

Last edited:
When the debt to gdp ratio for a country is past 90%. Theres no going back.

hmm.. so you don't believe in there being any solution at all....

are there any solutions that people are proposing that you think won't work?

1 trillion dollar coins :rofl:

I mean seriously...

i noticed you always make logical points against political views you oppose...
but when asked about the political view you think is superior... you don't have any answers and just make jokes

what do you want me to say? lie to you about a solution? the solutions i want WONT work because its too late. gold standard> central bank fiat standard

View media item 621670

I was offered this directly by the DoS , at GS pay grade

I believe this was included in a position with DLA I had back in 2009.

If just stated that for each year of training/instruction they invested in me...I would owe them three years of service.

Read all provisions, clauses, terms and conditions of any offer you receive. You might find some creative language.

what do you want me to say? lie to you about a solution? the solutions i want WONT work because its too late. gold standard> central bank fiat standard

View media item 621670
The Fed is the number 1 terrorist that affects the USA. They should all be convicted of high treason against this country

yet its a private bank with share holders!!!! the president is the only one that appoints the head chairman. that speech with janet yellen was hilarious. saying she predicted the crisis when it was all BS

larry summers couldve had the role if dude wouldve stop spitting truth when he was so close to getting it. he pulled a greenspan

Back
Top Bottom