Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Dame, he's just extra emo because something of his was spray painted once...

his line of logic is akin to a racist who hates black people because he got beat up by a black dude in the 1st grade....

he has a personal bias against this particular form of vandalism, therefore advocates ridiculous and cruel punishments for such petty crime...

Dame, he's just extra emo because something of his was spray painted once...

his line of logic is akin to a racist who hates black people because he got beat up by a black dude in the 1st grade....

he has a personal bias against this particular form of vandalism, therefore advocates ridiculous and cruel punishments for such petty crime...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by djuzi05

If I caught a guy spray painting my house, I wouldn't want to send them to jail. Would I be pissed? Hell yes. But Jail is not a joke, send the real criminals there. Tagging will come right off with some paint. Fines, probation, community service would more than suffice.

you just a %#$$@ then brony bromo.

"awww son... its ok. F school and being a regular guy... just go work at the salvation army for 3 months and we cool. i dont care you wrote some dumb +*@@ on my stuff"

do you guys hear yourselves?

what about when he does it to your neighbors crib? then the next house? then your house again?

this is why some of ya'll cities be looking so downtrodden with random gangs all over the brick buildings
You'd send a guy to prison over spray paint?
You'd think we had Sharia Law over here...
30t6p3b.gif

Must be a part of the neighborhood watch... type of dude who see anything out of the ordinary and rings the police to come check it out

Grow some balls.. If I saw someone spray painting my house why in the hell would I care if they go to prison?!?! I'll be mad yea but f it.. Clean it up.. If I see the dude I'll confront him.. If I know him I'll make him clean it up... and worse come to worse if the police get involved... give the kid some community service or something... Some of you dudes are so brainwashed by this country its not even funny

I mean running a stop sign is illegal.. some people run stop signs and cause major accidents resulting in damage and serious or fatal injuries... how would you like it if you ran a stop sign while you were in a rush and the judge gave you 2 years because you could have possibly seriously injured someone?!?!? Then on NT we just say "Shouldn't have broke the law.. should have just come to a complete stop"

One day you will have kids and don't think for a second that they won't at least do anything illegal once in their life.. I just hope once they do they get the maximum sentence possible..

If I caught a guy spray painting my house, I wouldn't want to send them to jail. Would I be pissed? Hell yes. But Jail is not a joke, send the real criminals there. Tagging will come right off with some paint. Fines, probation, community service would more than suffice.

"awww son... its ok. F school and being a regular guy... just go work at the salvation army for 3 months and we cool. i dont care you wrote some dumb +*@@ on my stuff"

what about when he does it to your neighbors crib? then the next house? then your house again?

this is why some of ya'll cities be looking so downtrodden with random gangs all over the brick buildings
30t6p3b.gif

Must be a part of the neighborhood watch... type of dude who see anything out of the ordinary and rings the police to come check it out

Grow some balls.. If I saw someone spray painting my house why in the hell would I care if they go to prison?!?! I'll be mad yea but f it.. Clean it up.. If I see the dude I'll confront him.. If I know him I'll make him clean it up... and worse come to worse if the police get involved... give the kid some community service or something... Some of you dudes are so brainwashed by this country its not even funny

I mean running a stop sign is illegal.. some people run stop signs and cause major accidents resulting in damage and serious or fatal injuries... how would you like it if you ran a stop sign while you were in a rush and the judge gave you 2 years because you could have possibly seriously injured someone?!?!? Then on NT we just say "Shouldn't have broke the law.. should have just come to a complete stop"

One day you will have kids and don't think for a second that they won't at least do anything illegal once in their life.. I just hope once they do they get the maximum sentence possible..

There really needs to be an organization that actively audits judges and their decisions constantly, like a job review.

There really needs to be an organization that actively audits judges and their decisions constantly, like a job review.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if you physically assult someone for defacing your inanimate property? yeah, you should be charged with assult....

in the same vein, should you get 8 years for "protecting your stuff"?

you're just salty someone spray painted something you own....

like i said, 8 years is harsh for any nonviolent crime, ESPECIALLY physically painting on an inanimate object...

every dude i know who got knocked for painting had to serve community service buffing the city....

that is an appropriate punishment...

i care not about your personal vendetta cause something of yours was damaged...  

roll.gif

yeah, has nothing to do with actually being downtrodden...
man ima come spray paint your couch and carpet one day and see what you say.

put some ignorant $*## on there too. and spray paint the backs of ya momma dresses.

....and ill be happy to see you serve time for a.) breaking and entering b.) vandalism c.)assult

you support the fact that those actions will warrant something like 8 or 9 years in prison.

hope it was worth it.

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...

laugh.gif
, this will ERADICATE vandalism?

roll.gif

they cant even eradicate crimes with the DEATH PENALTY

you dudes be so backwards socially
word you cant stop grafitti. Give a lil kid a crayon and he instinctively goes to color on the walls, its human nature.

And a lot of yall are ignorant to the ethics behind grafitti. Youre never supposed to write on someones home or car - strictly government and huge corporate property or advertisements. If youre paying taxes that help to build it, you should be able to throw some input up on it too. And if a corporation wants to put a billboard in your face so you gotta look at that disgusting %$!+ everyday, you oughta write over it.

if you physically assult someone for defacing your inanimate property? yeah, you should be charged with assult....

like i said, 8 years is harsh for any nonviolent crime, ESPECIALLY physically painting on an inanimate object...

every dude i know who got knocked for painting had to serve community service buffing the city....

roll.gif

put some ignorant $*## on there too. and spray paint the backs of ya momma dresses.

....and ill be happy to see you serve time for a.) breaking and entering b.) vandalism c.)assult

you support the fact that those actions will warrant something like 8 or 9 years in prison.

hope it was worth it.

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...

laugh.gif
, this will ERADICATE vandalism?

roll.gif

they cant even eradicate crimes with the DEATH PENALTY

you dudes be so backwards socially
word you cant stop grafitti. Give a lil kid a crayon and he instinctively goes to color on the walls, its human nature.

And a lot of yall are ignorant to the ethics behind grafitti. Youre never supposed to write on someones home or car - strictly government and huge corporate property or advertisements. If youre paying taxes that help to build it, you should be able to throw some input up on it too. And if a corporation wants to put a billboard in your face so you gotta look at that disgusting %$!+ everyday, you oughta write over it.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

You serious, so its up to the general public to accomodate vandals?
roll.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

THIS. I work in civil litigation (a far cry from criminal) but I've seen  judges do some fugazi stuff just to flex.

THIS. I work in civil litigation (a far cry from criminal) but I've seen  judges do some fugazi stuff just to flex.

30t6p3b.gif
nah, they woulda cut his head off

He got lucky
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
nah, they woulda cut his head off

He got lucky
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

who pays for his prison  time?

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Gread idea.  I wonder how such audits would be implemented (e.g. standards)

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Gread idea.  I wonder how such audits would be implemented (e.g. standards)

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Lets see pay taxes to send one guy to jail as a deterrent.........put polymer spray paint resistant crap on all buildings. hmmm. I aint no math wiz but I'll take the other....I'm already paying taxes anyways might as well go to good use.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Lets see pay taxes to send one guy to jail as a deterrent.........put polymer spray paint resistant crap on all buildings. hmmm. I aint no math wiz but I'll take the other....I'm already paying taxes anyways might as well go to good use.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hope that **%$+ gets breast cancer and dies. 8 years of dudes life for non-violent offenses? It almost seemed as if she enjoyed talking down to him
tired.gif
Better pray your mom doesn't end up the same way.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hope that **%$+ gets breast cancer and dies. 8 years of dudes life for non-violent offenses? It almost seemed as if she enjoyed talking down to him
tired.gif
Better pray your mom doesn't end up the same way.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Cement on the  legs and through em in a river
$10  for  the cement
.00000000000001  per citizen

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

Cement on the  legs and through em in a river
$10  for  the cement
.00000000000001  per citizen

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

smh @ some of you approving this sentence.. or any time for graffiti for that matter.

lets do this... ima come to your crib right...

go infront of YOUR %*@@, and spray paint "Like The Matrix" and draw a lil stick figure Money Mike.
this is on your house.

then ima leave.

how would you feel when you woke up?

now lets say you caught me in the act, what would you do?

get at me? call the police? shoot at me?

graffiti is a major crime.

its like a dude just walking up to your car and just put hella bumper stickers on your hood.

"aww its just stickers on a car. no need for you to go to jail. how about you pick up some trash on the side of the road. that should make us square bro."

i swear... do you guys even re-read your own %*@@ you write?

cause i promise if you woke up in the morning with "Southside locos x14" on something you own, you ready to commit murder.

but when its in TX and you in Booboosville, ohio... you kinda dont care.

oh and you gotta get the tagging removed at your own cost.

silly children

we supposed to take words from cats like reemo seriously?

tagging and weed and being wild... what next? guns and coke riding for your hood?

yeah tagging is cool yeah.
my home and car have both been vandalized but even if they ever caught the kids who did it i would NEVER wish 8 years of prison on them.. hell i wouldn't even wish 1 year on them. you already said earlier in this thread that you had to pay for some of your stuff that got tagged up and you're obviously still salty about that and wanna take it out on the universe. graffiti isn't a serious crime no matter how much you had to spend on paint thinner man.. you can't seriously tell me you advocate the 8 year sentence.

Back
Top Bottom