Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

smh @ some of you approving this sentence.. or any time for graffiti for that matter.

lets do this... ima come to your crib right...

go infront of YOUR %*@@, and spray paint "Like The Matrix" and draw a lil stick figure Money Mike.
this is on your house.

then ima leave.

how would you feel when you woke up?

now lets say you caught me in the act, what would you do?

get at me? call the police? shoot at me?

graffiti is a major crime.

its like a dude just walking up to your car and just put hella bumper stickers on your hood.

"aww its just stickers on a car. no need for you to go to jail. how about you pick up some trash on the side of the road. that should make us square bro."

i swear... do you guys even re-read your own %*@@ you write?

cause i promise if you woke up in the morning with "Southside locos x14" on something you own, you ready to commit murder.

but when its in TX and you in Booboosville, ohio... you kinda dont care.

oh and you gotta get the tagging removed at your own cost.

silly children

we supposed to take words from cats like reemo seriously?

tagging and weed and being wild... what next? guns and coke riding for your hood?

yeah tagging is cool yeah.
my home and car have both been vandalized but even if they ever caught the kids who did it i would NEVER wish 8 years of prison on them.. hell i wouldn't even wish 1 year on them. you already said earlier in this thread that you had to pay for some of your stuff that got tagged up and you're obviously still salty about that and wanna take it out on the universe. graffiti isn't a serious crime no matter how much you had to spend on paint thinner man.. you can't seriously tell me you advocate the 8 year sentence.

--Pretty steep sentence IMO.
--One thing is for sure this kid wont be touching a spray can. Ever again.

--Pretty steep sentence IMO.
--One thing is for sure this kid wont be touching a spray can. Ever again.

corpus chrisiti is a heavy gang area

now if he was tagging up crip sets & stuff i can see why you would think of 8 years

but if he just a tagger...let em live

corpus chrisiti is a heavy gang area

now if he was tagging up crip sets & stuff i can see why you would think of 8 years

but if he just a tagger...let em live

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if you physically assult someone for defacing your inanimate property? yeah, you should be charged with assult....

in the same vein, should you get 8 years for "protecting your stuff"?

you're just salty someone spray painted something you own....

like i said, 8 years is harsh for any nonviolent crime, ESPECIALLY physically painting on an inanimate object...

every dude i know who got knocked for painting had to serve community service buffing the city....

that is an appropriate punishment...

i care not about your personal vendetta cause something of yours was damaged...  

this is why some of ya'll cities be looking so downtrodden with random gangs all over the brick buildings
roll.gif

yeah, has nothing to do with actually being downtrodden...
man ima come spray paint your couch and carpet one day and see what you say.

put some ignorant $*## on there too. and spray paint the backs of ya momma dresses.

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...
You serious, so its up to the general public to accomodate vandals?
roll.gif

come on, anton, im offended....

how did you get THAT from what i wrote?

dude said "yeah, give em 20 years, itll ERADICATE graf"

no, it wont...you could give %+@**# the chair for that *$%*....less than 1% of dudes who paint get caught...

my point was, THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETELY STOP IT, IS TO MAKE EVERY SURFACE OF EVERYTHING PAINT-RESISTANT

which would be uber-******ed, right?

so, logically, im saying that trying to ERADICATE graffiti is UBER-******ED, get it?

out of ALL the pressing matters in the universe, graffiti is VERY VERY VERY LOW on the list....

how you adament about graffiti, but emotionless to the homeless family sleeping UNDER the graffiti?

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
 @ the comment "i bet he wont touch a can of paint again"

that's not how these dudes are built...i put MONEY on it; he WILL be painting again....SOON...

i know these types of dudes...this is their Jordan collection...this is their COD addiction....this is all these dudes think about....trust me...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

if you physically assult someone for defacing your inanimate property? yeah, you should be charged with assult....

like i said, 8 years is harsh for any nonviolent crime, ESPECIALLY physically painting on an inanimate object...

every dude i know who got knocked for painting had to serve community service buffing the city....

this is why some of ya'll cities be looking so downtrodden with random gangs all over the brick buildings
roll.gif

put some ignorant $*## on there too. and spray paint the backs of ya momma dresses.

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...
roll.gif

no, it wont...you could give %+@**# the chair for that *$%*....less than 1% of dudes who paint get caught...

my point was, THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETELY STOP IT, IS TO MAKE EVERY SURFACE OF EVERYTHING PAINT-RESISTANT

so, logically, im saying that trying to ERADICATE graffiti is UBER-******ED, get it?

out of ALL the pressing matters in the universe, graffiti is VERY VERY VERY LOW on the list....

how you adament about graffiti, but emotionless to the homeless family sleeping UNDER the graffiti?

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif

that's not how these dudes are built...i put MONEY on it; he WILL be painting again....SOON...

i know these types of dudes...this is their Jordan collection...this is their COD addiction....this is all these dudes think about....trust me...

eNPHAN wrote:

and
laugh.gif

yup...

eNPHAN wrote:

and
laugh.gif

yup...

Real talk,

After all is said and done, after I was done with those two years,

It would be my life's goal to ruin this woman's life and destroy her livelihood.

i'm not talking illegal stuff, either.

I'd start with her career and her relationships with her kids and go from there.

For real. That woman in the video showed actual contempt for this dude? Yelling and pointing like that? The only reason he didn't serve 8 years is because of a law passed that same year? $%%% her life, man.

Real talk,

After all is said and done, after I was done with those two years,

It would be my life's goal to ruin this woman's life and destroy her livelihood.

i'm not talking illegal stuff, either.

I'd start with her career and her relationships with her kids and go from there.

For real. That woman in the video showed actual contempt for this dude? Yelling and pointing like that? The only reason he didn't serve 8 years is because of a law passed that same year? $%%% her life, man.

AntonLaVey wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

likethematrix wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif

Well said sir
pimp.gif

Real talk as well.

AntonLaVey wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

likethematrix wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

roll.gif

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

roll.gif

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif

Well said sir
pimp.gif

Real talk as well.

im surprised people JUMP on the chance to argue my "99 percent of people dont get caught" statistic...

eyes.gif

im surprised people JUMP on the chance to argue my "99 percent of people dont get caught" statistic...

eyes.gif

i think its either he messed wit the wrong ppl...or he didnt get a good enough lawyer, anyways he deserves punishment but like a lot of you said 8 year, then to 2 years is kinda od,

i think its either he messed wit the wrong ppl...or he didnt get a good enough lawyer, anyways he deserves punishment but like a lot of you said 8 year, then to 2 years is kinda od,

Back
Top Bottom