Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hope that **%$+ gets breast cancer and dies. 8 years of dudes life for non-violent offenses? It almost seemed as if she enjoyed talking down to him
tired.gif

Another NT'er way way crosses the line. Dont wish Breast Cancer or any kind of Cancer on anybody(I just lost my mom in November from Cancer). The punishment is a little harsh yes, but in the end the lady was doing her job. And that isnt worth wishing Cancer and death on anyone...That is super wrong man.

*waits for the "but he broke the law" posts*  

Originally Posted by jhobson5

The punishment is a little maliciously harsh, yes, but in the end the lady was doing abusing her job.

fixed, bruh

*waits for the "but he broke the law" posts*  

Originally Posted by jhobson5

The punishment is a little maliciously harsh, yes, but in the end the lady was doing abusing her job.

fixed, bruh

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

*waits for the "he broke the law" posts*

he did break the law, the punishment is OD tho. I hope the judge is bluffing and just doing this to teach him a lesson. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Um i think my screen name would say it all, ha even though i never post on here its crazy how i have been roaming the general forum for years...ok anyways thats my boy right there...What really happened was that Judge Saldana is a mean female dog, so she stacked the charges to eight years in prison....under Texas law she could not do this....later she gave him the max of 2 years.

O yeah i love Katia Uriate..

GG249s are the *#**

he did break the law, the punishment is OD tho. I hope the judge is bluffing and just doing this to teach him a lesson. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Um i think my screen name would say it all, ha even though i never post on here its crazy how i have been roaming the general forum for years...ok anyways thats my boy right there...What really happened was that Judge Saldana is a mean female dog, so she stacked the charges to eight years in prison....under Texas law she could not do this....later she gave him the max of 2 years.

O yeah i love Katia Uriate..

GG249s are the *#**

smh these cops seriously need to start focusing on catching real criminals not spray painters.. 8 years is crazy for something you could've told homie to paint over and pay for the damages and give him probation or something..

This is super old but 2 years for 7,000 worth of vandalism, imagine what these other guys are looking at?

I heard that OBEY is or was on trial but what about KAWS did he ever go on trial?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

everyone on NT loves to say "but he broke the law" to justify some BS happening in the courts...

like the mother who got 2  felonies on her record and jail time....

all you heard was "but she broke the law, i dont see anything wrong here"

when state representatives in the state house (i know like 8 chicks who work there) first found out about it, they ALL ignored it

same mindset "she broke the law, oh well"

it wasnt until people spoke in outrage in the media, that the state reps got off their !+%%@, and put pressure on the courts...

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

i point my finger and say "THATS WRONG"

they say "no, she broke the law" and justify some outrageous situation

then it comes out that the entire planet agrees it was wrong.

i know this kid broke the law, but ANY jailtime for SPRAYPAINTING A WALL is ridiculous.....

garnish his wages, make him do community service for 8 years, fine...

jailtime, tho?

like i said, im waiting for the "but he broke the law" posts....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

everyone on NT loves to say "but he broke the law" to justify some BS happening in the courts...

like the mother who got 2  felonies on her record and jail time....

all you heard was "but she broke the law, i dont see anything wrong here"

when state representatives in the state house (i know like 8 chicks who work there) first found out about it, they ALL ignored it

same mindset "she broke the law, oh well"

it wasnt until people spoke in outrage in the media, that the state reps got off their !+%%@, and put pressure on the courts...

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

i point my finger and say "THATS WRONG"

they say "no, she broke the law" and justify some outrageous situation

then it comes out that the entire planet agrees it was wrong.

i know this kid broke the law, but ANY jailtime for SPRAYPAINTING A WALL is ridiculous.....

garnish his wages, make him do community service for 8 years, fine...

jailtime, tho?

like i said, im waiting for the "but he broke the law" posts....

This is super old but 2 years for 7,000 worth of vandalism, imagine what these other guys are looking at?

I heard that OBEY is or was on trial but what about KAWS did he ever go on trial?

smh these cops seriously need to start focusing on catching real criminals not spray painters.. 8 years is crazy for something you could've told homie to paint over and pay for the damages and give him probation or something..

Back
Top Bottom