Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

*waits for the "he broke the law" posts*

he did break the law, the punishment is OD tho. I hope the judge is bluffing and just doing this to teach him a lesson. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.

everyone on NT loves to say "but he broke the law" to justify some BS happening in the courts...

like the mother who got 2  felonies on her record and jail time....

all you heard was "but she broke the law, i dont see anything wrong here"

when state representatives in the state house (i know like 8 chicks who work there) first found out about it, they ALL ignored it

same mindset "she broke the law, oh well"

it wasnt until people spoke in outrage in the media, that the state reps got off their !+%%@, and put pressure on the courts...

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

i point my finger and say "THATS WRONG"

they say "no, she broke the law" and justify some outrageous situation

then it comes out that the entire planet agrees it was wrong.

i know this kid broke the law, but ANY jailtime for SPRAYPAINTING A WALL is ridiculous.....

garnish his wages, make him do community service for 8 years, fine...

jailtime, tho?

like i said, im waiting for the "but he broke the law" posts....

I can honestly say I wouldn't want anyone spray painting my business. Like the judge said, go spray paint your mother or gfs house. If they want to make an example out of him, which is what I think their intentions are 8 years is a bit much. I'm not surprised she reduced the sentence, no one would have let that fly.

he did break the law, the punishment is OD tho. I hope the judge is bluffing and just doing this to teach him a lesson. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.

everyone on NT loves to say "but he broke the law" to justify some BS happening in the courts...

when state representatives in the state house (i know like 8 chicks who work there) first found out about it, they ALL ignored it

it wasnt until people spoke in outrage in the media, that the state reps got off their !+%%@, and put pressure on the courts...

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

i know this kid broke the law, but ANY jailtime for SPRAYPAINTING A WALL is ridiculous.....

jailtime, tho?

I can honestly say I wouldn't want anyone spray painting my business. Like the judge said, go spray paint your mother or gfs house. If they want to make an example out of him, which is what I think their intentions are 8 years is a bit much. I'm not surprised she reduced the sentence, no one would have let that fly.

2 years is still OD imo. Two years of your life lost for painting on walls? The walls can be painted over, you can't get those 2 years of your life back. Community service, probation, or having him clean/paint over his tags would be a more fitting punishment. 

2 years is still OD imo. Two years of your life lost for painting on walls? The walls can be painted over, you can't get those 2 years of your life back. Community service, probation, or having him clean/paint over his tags would be a more fitting punishment. 

laugh.gif
at some of you guys thinking 1 year in prison is easy. Do you know what it is like to waste those 2 year of your life inside a prison? especially that kid being that his charge was a non-violet crime
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at some of you guys thinking 1 year in prison is easy. Do you know what it is like to waste those 2 year of your life inside a prison? especially that kid being that his charge was a non-violet crime
30t6p3b.gif

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

jailtime, tho?

it is what it is  a bunch of dudes on their high horses acting like they've never done anything wrong in their life

and she got out early.

laugh.gif

NT loves to be opposite.

jailtime, tho?

it is what it is  a bunch of dudes on their high horses acting like they've never done anything wrong in their life

Folks are overlooking the felony marijuana charge he also got. I think that's where most of the time is coming from. But still, it's ridiculous to even someone to prison for this.

Folks are overlooking the felony marijuana charge he also got. I think that's where most of the time is coming from. But still, it's ridiculous to even someone to prison for this.

Prison? Maybe cause he's 18. I woulda only expected A LOT of community service. The world is so crazy.

Prison? Maybe cause he's 18. I woulda only expected A LOT of community service. The world is so crazy.

i got homies that tag, and unless its art, on something no one wants anymore....

throw the damn book at these punks.

you aint never woke up in the morning to about 15 color test dots on your white luxury vehicle you parked on the street for 4 hours.
and then see the garbage the put up on the wall.

i'd beat a tagger to an inch of his life if i could.

lil *#!+*. it cost me 75bucks to get that taken off.

he needed to get 10 years.

yeah it starts off as tagging, but when does it stop.

if i take a marker and draw all over your house what u gonna do?

"hey bro, stop it. but i respect your right to do it so carry on even tho its my stuff"

you guys are clowns sometimes.

everything is cool till it happens to you.

i got homies that tag, and unless its art, on something no one wants anymore....

throw the damn book at these punks.

you aint never woke up in the morning to about 15 color test dots on your white luxury vehicle you parked on the street for 4 hours.
and then see the garbage the put up on the wall.

i'd beat a tagger to an inch of his life if i could.

lil *#!+*. it cost me 75bucks to get that taken off.

he needed to get 10 years.

yeah it starts off as tagging, but when does it stop.

if i take a marker and draw all over your house what u gonna do?

"hey bro, stop it. but i respect your right to do it so carry on even tho its my stuff"

you guys are clowns sometimes.

everything is cool till it happens to you.

30t6p3b.gif
some of yall think 2 years would be ok?!?! For spray painting some regular bricks and building?!?! For an 18yr old kid?? Cmon

Give the kid 200hrs of community service.. make him clean whatever area he tagged and put him on probation for a little bit

What good does giving a kid nearly a decade in jail over this prove?!?! Seriously some people have no heart what so ever!

30t6p3b.gif
some of yall think 2 years would be ok?!?! For spray painting some regular bricks and building?!?! For an 18yr old kid?? Cmon

Give the kid 200hrs of community service.. make him clean whatever area he tagged and put him on probation for a little bit

What good does giving a kid nearly a decade in jail over this prove?!?! Seriously some people have no heart what so ever!

Back
Top Bottom