Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...
You serious, so its up to the general public to accomodate vandals?
roll.gif

come on, anton, im offended....

how did you get THAT from what i wrote?

dude said "yeah, give em 20 years, itll ERADICATE graf"

no, it wont...you could give %+@**# the chair for that *$%*....less than 1% of dudes who paint get caught...

my point was, THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETELY STOP IT, IS TO MAKE EVERY SURFACE OF EVERYTHING PAINT-RESISTANT

which would be uber-******ed, right?

so, logically, im saying that trying to ERADICATE graffiti is UBER-******ED, get it?

out of ALL the pressing matters in the universe, graffiti is VERY VERY VERY LOW on the list....

how you adament about graffiti, but emotionless to the homeless family sleeping UNDER the graffiti?

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
 @ the comment "i bet he wont touch a can of paint again"

that's not how these dudes are built...i put MONEY on it; he WILL be painting again....SOON...

i know these types of dudes...this is their Jordan collection...this is their COD addiction....this is all these dudes think about....trust me...

I was going to agree with you that on the list of humanity's problems this is on the bottom  ................. but when have I ever said that I was emotionless about the plight of homeless people
eyes.gif

My point in this thread is I'm not mad at people feeling the need to prosecute such behavior.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif

BS, anton....

the only way to STOP graf isnt by handing out ridiculous sentences for non-violent vandalism of this type

the only way to STOP it is to cover every public and private surface with a polymer that spray paint cant attach to

you could give $%++$+ LIFE for spray painting...99.9 percent of people painting dont get caught...
You serious, so its up to the general public to accomodate vandals?
roll.gif

come on, anton, im offended....

how did you get THAT from what i wrote?

dude said "yeah, give em 20 years, itll ERADICATE graf"

no, it wont...you could give %+@**# the chair for that *$%*....less than 1% of dudes who paint get caught...

my point was, THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETELY STOP IT, IS TO MAKE EVERY SURFACE OF EVERYTHING PAINT-RESISTANT

which would be uber-******ed, right?

so, logically, im saying that trying to ERADICATE graffiti is UBER-******ED, get it?

out of ALL the pressing matters in the universe, graffiti is VERY VERY VERY LOW on the list....

how you adament about graffiti, but emotionless to the homeless family sleeping UNDER the graffiti?

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
 @ the comment "i bet he wont touch a can of paint again"

that's not how these dudes are built...i put MONEY on it; he WILL be painting again....SOON...

i know these types of dudes...this is their Jordan collection...this is their COD addiction....this is all these dudes think about....trust me...

I was going to agree with you that on the list of humanity's problems this is on the bottom  ................. but when have I ever said that I was emotionless about the plight of homeless people
eyes.gif

My point in this thread is I'm not mad at people feeling the need to prosecute such behavior.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

smh these cops seriously need to start focusing on catching real criminals not spray painters.. 8 years is crazy for something you could've told homie to paint over and pay for the damages and give him probation or something..

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

smh these cops seriously need to start focusing on catching real criminals not spray painters.. 8 years is crazy for something you could've told homie to paint over and pay for the damages and give him probation or something..

Brings a smile to my face to see that little boy cry. People work too hard for idiots like him to deface their property. 

Brings a smile to my face to see that little boy cry. People work too hard for idiots like him to deface their property. 

Back
Top Bottom