Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Civic type r ek from the premium dealership
wink.gif

So the deal I had made went trough.... I traded the guy a Guillet vertigo race car(2mill) for his FGT
pimp.gif

So the deal I had made went trough.... I traded the guy a Guillet vertigo race car(2mill) for his FGT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Anyone else getting the Thrustmaster?? I can't wait!
laugh.gif
$500 and weights 20+ lbs!  That's a hardcore wheel right there!
Anyway peeps... new Seasonal Events are UP!

5 new races, with the most interesting one being the NASCAR racing 2 laps at the 'Ring Nordschleife!  That'll be insane!
Does that mean that the Online Dealership has cycled, as well? If so, is there still an FGT in there?

laugh.gif

5 new races, with the most interesting one being the NASCAR racing 2 laps at the 'Ring Nordschleife!  That'll be insane!
Does that mean that the Online Dealership has cycled, as well? If so, is there still an FGT in there?

which one would ya buy the mclaren race car or the gt one>?  both popped up in the used car lot. have 9 mill buy em both or save up?

which one would ya buy the mclaren race car or the gt one>?  both popped up in the used car lot. have 9 mill buy em both or save up?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

Yes, there are new cars, but the FGT is still there.  Different color.
Anyway, taken my GT5 disc out of my PS3 for the first time in weeks.  Watching Inception now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

Yes, there are new cars, but the FGT is still there.  Different color.
Anyway, taken my GT5 disc out of my PS3 for the first time in weeks.  Watching Inception now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I would take the McLaren

I would take the McLaren

My brake pedal on my DFP is screwed up, sometimes it sticks just a little and it really screws up my lap times cause to get it to unstick i have to tap it. Thinking about copping a DF GT mostly since the g27 isn't available on amazon right now, if anyone has the GT how do you like it?

My brake pedal on my DFP is screwed up, sometimes it sticks just a little and it really screws up my lap times cause to get it to unstick i have to tap it. Thinking about copping a DF GT mostly since the g27 isn't available on amazon right now, if anyone has the GT how do you like it?

Originally Posted by gil23

wink.gif

Damn these first races are easy. Winning by 15 seconds without any assistances. And that brake line is rubbish. It's all wrong. Better play without it and learn the tracks. 

Originally Posted by gil23

wink.gif

Damn these first races are easy. Winning by 15 seconds without any assistances. And that brake line is rubbish. It's all wrong. Better play without it and learn the tracks. 

^ Generally, the Beginner series is cake. It'll pick up. 
 Of course you can also try getting 60 golds on your licenses as well as the Special Events. 

The Seasonal Events are also quite challenging, but you'll probably need more money to participate in those.

^ Generally, the Beginner series is cake. It'll pick up. 
 Of course you can also try getting 60 golds on your licenses as well as the Special Events. 

The Seasonal Events are also quite challenging, but you'll probably need more money to participate in those.

Can anybody let me borrow a Formula Gran Turismo so I can complete the level 23 A-spec? I'll give it right back as soon as I'm done.

Can anybody let me borrow a Formula Gran Turismo so I can complete the level 23 A-spec? I'll give it right back as soon as I'm done.

i swear on everything i love i almost threw my ps3 out the window today. after 3 laps of almost completing the b spec formula gt series the game reset itself and the disc popped out the ps3 (this has never happened before) has this ever happened to anyone else? stupid me i should have kept saving each time i won a race instead of going to the next race 
indifferent.gif

i swear on everything i love i almost threw my ps3 out the window today. after 3 laps of almost completing the b spec formula gt series the game reset itself and the disc popped out the ps3 (this has never happened before) has this ever happened to anyone else? stupid me i should have kept saving each time i won a race instead of going to the next race 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Ouch

indifferent.gif

Ouch

Back
Top Bottom