Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I'm at level 30 right now and i'm trying to beat the vettel challenge. Grinding to level 35 is gonna take really long and i want that car now.

I'm at level 30 right now and i'm trying to beat the vettel challenge. Grinding to level 35 is gonna take really long and i want that car now.

True it will definitely be easier to just b spec to 35 but it'll also be nice to get the satisfaction of beating the challenge. Also the X1 is different, if you beat the challenge you get the Red Bull livery X1 the level 35 one you get free is just a solid colored X1.

True it will definitely be easier to just b spec to 35 but it'll also be nice to get the satisfaction of beating the challenge. Also the X1 is different, if you beat the challenge you get the Red Bull livery X1 the level 35 one you get free is just a solid colored X1.

Actually the one in that video is the Red Bull livery version, i was reading on some GT forum that the one given at level 35 is just a random solid plain colored version. The one given for completing the challenge with either silver or bronze will be the red bull edition and for getting all gold you get a non painted carbon fiber version.

Actually the one in that video is the Red Bull livery version, i was reading on some GT forum that the one given at level 35 is just a random solid plain colored version. The one given for completing the challenge with either silver or bronze will be the red bull edition and for getting all gold you get a non painted carbon fiber version.

are u sure because the one in the video is the red bull one and he got it when he made it to level 35

the solid color one can be purchased at level 30 for 20 million cr.

are u sure because the one in the video is the red bull one and he got it when he made it to level 35

the solid color one can be purchased at level 30 for 20 million cr.

Level 30? 
nerd.gif

I thought it was 40

tim teufel wrote: this game is good but whats up with winning all these meaningless cars that you cant seem to use for the next race. i remember gt3 and 4 you win a hard event and you get rewarded a car that will help you for the next race.

I tuned up a GTR to win a series, and I won a damn 150 HP Mazda Sedan for that @#$%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

tim teufel wrote: this game is good but whats up with winning all these meaningless cars that you cant seem to use for the next race. i remember gt3 and 4 you win a hard event and you get rewarded a car that will help you for the next race.

I tuned up a GTR to win a series, and I won a damn 150 HP Mazda Sedan for that @#$%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom