Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

i know i'm not the only person that loves when this song comes on during the pre race screen. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know i'm not the only person that loves when this song comes on during the pre race screen. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dose anyone know whats the easiest pre 1979 race car to get? I need one for the expert race. My chevy corvette aint cutting it.

Dose anyone know whats the easiest pre 1979 race car to get? I need one for the expert race. My chevy corvette aint cutting it.

For A-Spec I used my Countach, barely won at Deep Forest. Killed them in Cote D'Azur.

This series was tough in B-Spec. Had to borrow a 2J.

For A-Spec I used my Countach, barely won at Deep Forest. Killed them in Cote D'Azur.

This series was tough in B-Spec. Had to borrow a 2J.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great, now I know the name of this song... now if I can only find a way to disable it in the music library.  
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great, now I know the name of this song... now if I can only find a way to disable it in the music library.  
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

i know i'm not the only person that loves when this song comes on during the pre race screen.�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ain't gonna lie I start diddy-boppin every time that joint comes on lmao

i know i'm not the only person that loves when this song comes on during the pre race screen.�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ain't gonna lie I start diddy-boppin every time that joint comes on lmao

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

thats one of the only songs you cant disable.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

thats one of the only songs you cant disable.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

toyota 7 . for cote d azur make sure the 2j car starts behind you or its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom