Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

nerd.gif
Someone's handing out cars?
nerd.gif

Hey Tap, Can you send me one so I can have a fresh one down the road? The one I'm using is gonna take a beating.

Hey Tap, Can you send me one so I can have a fresh one down the road? The one I'm using is gonna take a beating.

Yes I'll send you a fresh one. My fam is watching Iron Man on the PS3 right now, I'll start duping this evening.

Noskey, I got you later today.

Yes I'll send you a fresh one. My fam is watching Iron Man on the PS3 right now, I'll start duping this evening.

Noskey, I got you later today.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

Btw, is this game Sony Move compatible?

Really? In what way do you see move being used? Maybe i'm being mean, but no, its not.
Steering bro
This isn't Mario Kart.
Never said it was...just really don't see how you didn't know what he was getting at. But are you really gonna act like using a D-pad is so much more realistic than air steering? In fact I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road its used in a GT series game.

Really? In what way do you see move being used? Maybe i'm being mean, but no, its not.
Steering bro
This isn't Mario Kart.
Never said it was...just really don't see how you didn't know what he was getting at. But are you really gonna act like using a D-pad is so much more realistic than air steering? In fact I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road its used in a GT series game.

Originally Posted by Mister916

good idea
tap could u send me one as well

Originally Posted by Mister916

good idea
tap could u send me one as well

Steering bro
This isn't Mario Kart.
Obviously I assumed what he was getting at, but no one in their right mind would want to play GT that way. Also, look at the way that you hold a wiimote to play Mario Kart, you cover the ends, which on the PSmove is what is tracked, it would be hard to make it work well.

Steering bro
This isn't Mario Kart.
Obviously I assumed what he was getting at, but no one in their right mind would want to play GT that way. Also, look at the way that you hold a wiimote to play Mario Kart, you cover the ends, which on the PSmove is what is tracked, it would be hard to make it work well.

Back
Top Bottom