Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Noskey, I got you later today.

Thanks bro. If you want a Prius, I got you covered
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

glasses.gif
eek.gif
Yes please!
laugh.gif

KK, I'ma start duping.

I wanna see just how many I can send before I start promising them to people.

I'ma send one to Vincent and Supreme, Noskey is after.

I'll let you other guys know when I can send more.

Originally Posted by Noskey

glasses.gif
eek.gif
Yes please!
laugh.gif

KK, I'ma start duping.

I wanna see just how many I can send before I start promising them to people.

I'ma send one to Vincent and Supreme, Noskey is after.

I'll let you other guys know when I can send more.

What if I dupe it, send one to you, and send one to a dummy account, then dupe it there, and send 2 more, one to someone and the other to another dummy account?

What if I dupe it, send one to you, and send one to a dummy account, then dupe it there, and send 2 more, one to someone and the other to another dummy account?

Oh man this Professional Gran Turismo World Championship is annoying. Those %$**$%#++%%#% always push me and i spin. And there is no restart. Nurburgring especially is very hard because those jackasses just ram me out of the track.

Oh man this Professional Gran Turismo World Championship is annoying. Those %$**$%#++%%#% always push me and i spin. And there is no restart. Nurburgring especially is very hard because those jackasses just ram me out of the track.

'That ain't rubbing, that's racing!'

EDIT: Did something wrong in the duplicating process and thought I lost the car!

It should be okay, though
laugh.gif

'That ain't rubbing, that's racing!'

EDIT: Did something wrong in the duplicating process and thought I lost the car!

It should be okay, though
laugh.gif

I'm a little confused but I'm down.
laugh.gif

I'm a little confused but I'm down.
laugh.gif

Okay, so PD's fixed an exploit I knew about that let you bypass the 1 trade per day limit, so at the moment all that I can do is duplicate cars, not send any today.

I'ma be sending you (Noskey, Vincent, Supreme) a PSN ID to add to your F-list over PM, and it is that PSN ID that will send you the car, at midnight tonight.

Okay, so PD's fixed an exploit I knew about that let you bypass the 1 trade per day limit, so at the moment all that I can do is duplicate cars, not send any today.

I'ma be sending you (Noskey, Vincent, Supreme) a PSN ID to add to your F-list over PM, and it is that PSN ID that will send you the car, at midnight tonight.

Think its possible for me to get one too? psn:MooMooPanda
Is it possible to get first in the GTR Seasonal.. I got 2nd... 
devil.gif

Think its possible for me to get one too? psn:MooMooPanda
Is it possible to get first in the GTR Seasonal.. I got 2nd... 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom