Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

X1

93b35933e2c95bf4223baa1108bc83e8e046447_r.gif

Man, ###?

All the friend requests went thru, and I have 4 X1's sitting in 4 different accounts, ready to go. It's passed midnight (1:20 am), and the game is telling me that I've still reached my 1 car per day limit...

Have they patched it to once every 24 hours now, instead of midnight??

I leave for Calgary tomorrow morning, and am gone till New Years. I'll try again in 5 hours, but if it doesn't work then, I won't be back to send em out till friday.

Sorry, guys, but I don't know what's changed..

Man, ###?

All the friend requests went thru, and I have 4 X1's sitting in 4 different accounts, ready to go. It's passed midnight (1:20 am), and the game is telling me that I've still reached my 1 car per day limit...

I leave for Calgary tomorrow morning, and am gone till New Years. I'll try again in 5 hours, but if it doesn't work then, I won't be back to send em out till friday.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Man, ###?

Dont sweat it. If it doesnt happen the it's whatever. Not like I'm sitting at my PS3 with a hard on waiting for the X1.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Man, ###?

Dont sweat it. If it doesnt happen the it's whatever. Not like I'm sitting at my PS3 with a hard on waiting for the X1.

can i please get an x1 as well? or even a formula car? i wasted my money and then bought a shelby thinking it will work for the classic supercar or whatever race in the professional series..i have no clue what a toyota 7 is..im not even fast enough to even get a glimpse of that damn thing! can enybody please help me with a couple of cars..im broke n stuck right now...this is real depressing...now i know how these wreckless lotto winners feel like..my PSN is yun69un as well..thanks in advance

can i please get an x1 as well? or even a formula car? i wasted my money and then bought a shelby thinking it will work for the classic supercar or whatever race in the professional series..i have no clue what a toyota 7 is..im not even fast enough to even get a glimpse of that damn thing! can enybody please help me with a couple of cars..im broke n stuck right now...this is real depressing...now i know how these wreckless lotto winners feel like..my PSN is yun69un as well..thanks in advance

Originally Posted by yun69un

what level are u in a and b?

Originally Posted by yun69un

what level are u in a and b?

is there even any benefit to purchasing the lower tuning upgrades like the sports exhaust or the 250cr air filter?

can i also have an x1? psn: renplayer619

thanks!

is there even any benefit to purchasing the lower tuning upgrades like the sports exhaust or the 250cr air filter?

can i also have an x1? psn: renplayer619

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom