Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

hey NT im a lurker lol I dont post alot just read but im asking for a huge favor... Im a level 22 in a-spec and a lvl 12 in b-spec... but my favor is, Im stuck on the historic cup in expert series and need a race car that can beat the competition and im also stuck on gran turismo all stars and tried the Furai but its not good enough and i also need a good car that can handle that tournament aswell....

thanks in advance my PSN ID is G-M_A-N_813

Oh and I would like to know if I could borrow anybody X2010 that would me much appreciated!!

Happy Holidays NT

hey NT im a lurker lol I dont post alot just read but im asking for a huge favor... Im a level 22 in a-spec and a lvl 12 in b-spec... but my favor is, Im stuck on the historic cup in expert series and need a race car that can beat the competition and im also stuck on gran turismo all stars and tried the Furai but its not good enough and i also need a good car that can handle that tournament aswell....

Oh and I would like to know if I could borrow anybody X2010 that would me much appreciated!!

Happy Holidays NT

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Happy Holidays NT
gt allstars should be easy with the minolta. if you're in level 22 that means you already beat like the wind. beat like the wind in both a and b since both cars will come in handy

Happy Holidays NT
gt allstars should be easy with the minolta. if you're in level 22 that means you already beat like the wind. beat like the wind in both a and b since both cars will come in handy

let me check my garage and see if i have the minolta because i dont even remember getting that car... what about the historic event I tried plenty of old cars and none of them can keep up.... 
ohwell.gif

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

let me check my garage and see if i have the minolta because i dont even remember getting that car... what about the historic event I tried plenty of old cars and none of them can keep up.... 
ohwell.gif

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mister916

With tuning and some skills a Lamborghini Countach can win the historic racing car cup.

thats what i was thinking but i never did it.... because I own it but didnt think it would be able to keep up with racing cars and it would be a waste of money if i cant...

Originally Posted by Mister916

With tuning and some skills a Lamborghini Countach can win the historic racing car cup.

thats what i was thinking but i never did it.... because I own it but didnt think it would be able to keep up with racing cars and it would be a waste of money if i cant...

Use this. Make sure there's no 2J or Toyota 7 in front of you when the race starts. Exit the race if there are any.

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 Fully Tuned. Must add a Wing to the car!

Tuning: Transmission at 162mph
Suspension: Height -10F/-10R Spring Rate: 10.5F/12.3R
Brakes: Front 6/Rear 4
Tires: Racing Soft

Driving Aids: Traction 2
Skid Recovery: On
Active Steering: Mild
ASM: Off
ABS: 1

Use this. Make sure there's no 2J or Toyota 7 in front of you when the race starts. Exit the race if there are any.

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 Fully Tuned. Must add a Wing to the car!

Tuning: Transmission at 162mph
Suspension: Height -10F/-10R Spring Rate: 10.5F/12.3R
Brakes: Front 6/Rear 4
Tires: Racing Soft

Driving Aids: Traction 2
Skid Recovery: On
Active Steering: Mild
ASM: Off
ABS: 1

i dont have a minolta thats weird
edit: oh the reason i dont have it is because im a level 20 lol for some reason i thought i was a 22 smh 
roll.gif

so that means I still dont have a car for all star or historic event smh im still stuck..... i dont want to put all that money into a contach just like i did with the cobra and still not be able to keep up

edit: oh the reason i dont have it is because im a level 20 lol for some reason i thought i was a 22 smh 
roll.gif

so that means I still dont have a car for all star or historic event smh im still stuck..... i dont want to put all that money into a contach just like i did with the cobra and still not be able to keep up

roll.gif

i did the exact same thing..i really didnt know what car to use n saw the cobra n remembered how i used to get whooped by one in gt3..modded it n everything..now i have no money and stuck..im a level away from expert n im dying for a formula car to get me through the gt all stars..smh

roll.gif

i did the exact same thing..i really didnt know what car to use n saw the cobra n remembered how i used to get whooped by one in gt3..modded it n everything..now i have no money and stuck..im a level away from expert n im dying for a formula car to get me through the gt all stars..smh

Originally Posted by yun69un

roll.gif

lol thats exactly what I was thinking and i jumped in the race after putting all that money in it and that thing could not handle for nothing i was pissed 
mad.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by yun69un

roll.gif

lol thats exactly what I was thinking and i jumped in the race after putting all that money in it and that thing could not handle for nothing i was pissed 
mad.gif
 lol

Back
Top Bottom