Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

How do you get a pickup truck on this game? Im thinkin in the used cars but its been about a month and I still never saw one in there.

What Mister said
and also you win a dodge ram in one of the events in b spec

alright so i got a quick question im now a level 13 in bspec and completed all the races in bspec up to a level 13 and still need alot more experience before i reach 14! so does that mean i have to go back and keep racing the races i already completed in bspec in order to get experience to get my 14?!!

alright so i got a quick question im now a level 13 in bspec and completed all the races in bspec up to a level 13 and still need alot more experience before i reach 14! so does that mean i have to go back and keep racing the races i already completed in bspec in order to get experience to get my 14?!!

This game is 
pimp.gif

Thanks to seasonal events I'm already to level 19 and have a ton of cars. Just got this for Christmas
laugh.gif

This game is 
pimp.gif

Thanks to seasonal events I'm already to level 19 and have a ton of cars. Just got this for Christmas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

yep its what i did.

yep its what i did.

How do you get a pickup truck on this game? Im thinkin in the used cars but its been about a month and I still never saw one in there.

You get one for completing one of the license tests, and last I checked, there were two of them in the online dealership.

You get one for completing one of the license tests, and last I checked, there were two of them in the online dealership.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

i see im not going to be playing this game that much anymore... im at a stand still now... i cant complete like the wind on the indy track so i can win the minolta so i can compete in the historic race and i cant win the gt all stars either smh

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

i see im not going to be playing this game that much anymore... im at a stand still now... i cant complete like the wind on the indy track so i can win the minolta so i can compete in the historic race and i cant win the gt all stars either smh

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

The grinding has begun!  It's always been a part of the GT series so you'll just have to deal with it.  Honestly, 13-14 isn't that bad... the higher the LV, the bigger the gaps are.  

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

The grinding has begun!  It's always been a part of the GT series so you'll just have to deal with it.  Honestly, 13-14 isn't that bad... the higher the LV, the bigger the gaps are.  

I refuse to play GT5 on anything but a HD TV. I've been at my girlfriend house for a lil over 3 weeks and she doesn't own a HD TV (or it doesnt have any HDMI interface) so I've been peeping this thread everyday, sheding tears at yall, I hate yall, I really do.

I'm thinking about just going home and getting my Sony Bravia, but don't feel like unhooking that #%%+* :/

/ end rant.

I refuse to play GT5 on anything but a HD TV. I've been at my girlfriend house for a lil over 3 weeks and she doesn't own a HD TV (or it doesnt have any HDMI interface) so I've been peeping this thread everyday, sheding tears at yall, I hate yall, I really do.

I'm thinking about just going home and getting my Sony Bravia, but don't feel like unhooking that #%%+* :/

/ end rant.

wait a second.... we are approaching 2011 and your girlfriend has no HDTV

Boost that should of been your christmas gift to her. haha

Also B spec is BS right now. Just finished a 24 hour race thinking for sure i would level up.... Nope it only filled my meter 3/4 so in order for me to make to level 40 i have to do seven 24 hour races smh

wait a second.... we are approaching 2011 and your girlfriend has no HDTV

Boost that should of been your christmas gift to her. haha

Also B spec is BS right now. Just finished a 24 hour race thinking for sure i would level up.... Nope it only filled my meter 3/4 so in order for me to make to level 40 i have to do seven 24 hour races smh

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

yeah if ur going to quit that easy than maybe gt series isnt for you.  thats what makes this game fun imo

yep its what i did.
mad.gif

yeah if ur going to quit that easy than maybe gt series isnt for you.  thats what makes this game fun imo

thanks mister for the car
pimp.gif
... that thing is a beast 
eek.gif
did you change the settings on this or just drive it as is? the steering is crazy or maybe i just have to let go of the gas pedal 
laugh.gif

and thanks also to supreme for sending out the cars
pimp.gif

thanks mister for the car
pimp.gif
... that thing is a beast 
eek.gif
did you change the settings on this or just drive it as is? the steering is crazy or maybe i just have to let go of the gas pedal 
laugh.gif

and thanks also to supreme for sending out the cars
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom