Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by you go boy

thanks mister for the car
pimp.gif
... that thing is a beast 
eek.gif
did you change the settings on this or just drive it as is? the steering is crazy or maybe i just have to let go of the gas pedal 
laugh.gif
SupremeApe sent me the car orignally. I don't think he changed any of the settings. But I drive it as is for now.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
did you change the settings on this or just drive it as is? the steering is crazy or maybe i just have to let go of the gas pedal 
laugh.gif
SupremeApe sent me the car orignally. I don't think he changed any of the settings. But I drive it as is for now.

Originally Posted by bigj505

got my Logitech GT steering wheel. love it.
Welcome to the club... and get ready to learn how to play GT5, again!  It's a whole new experience!
And turn off those driving aids to get the best experience.  1 ABS is all you need!

Welcome to the club... and get ready to learn how to play GT5, again!  It's a whole new experience!
And turn off those driving aids to get the best experience.  1 ABS is all you need!

What car to use in a spec Professional Historic Racing Cars Cup? I'm getting my %!$ kicked with that Lambo Countach.

What car to use in a spec Professional Historic Racing Cars Cup? I'm getting my %!$ kicked with that Lambo Countach.

Originally Posted by Mister916

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
cant change any of the settings

Originally Posted by Mister916

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
cant change any of the settings

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Just realize while looking into dealership, no Porsche cars are available. Unless im wrong hopefully looking to getting a 911 turbo smh.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Just realize while looking into dealership, no Porsche cars are available. Unless im wrong hopefully looking to getting a 911 turbo smh.

Okay my Bugatti is trash 
indifferent.gif
thing moves like a brick does anybody wanna trade me a decent car please. My only flaw with this is tuning the damn suspension
sick.gif

Okay my Bugatti is trash 
indifferent.gif
thing moves like a brick does anybody wanna trade me a decent car please. My only flaw with this is tuning the damn suspension
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Porsche has never been in a Gran Turismo game. EA owns the Porsche license.

GT has RUF. they take Porsches and make them much better. same look, without having to have the Porsche license.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Porsche has never been in a Gran Turismo game. EA owns the Porsche license.

GT has RUF. they take Porsches and make them much better. same look, without having to have the Porsche license.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

thanks man. yea i think i got used to it a bit. the fast cars i have still give me a lil trouble from time to time simply because of the braking that i need to get used to.
also had to get used to the fact that i can turn the wheel all the way around.
might pick up the stand that can be used to the wheel. i have it kinda ghetto right now. sitting on a portable table
laugh.gif

thanks man. yea i think i got used to it a bit. the fast cars i have still give me a lil trouble from time to time simply because of the braking that i need to get used to.
might pick up the stand that can be used to the wheel. i have it kinda ghetto right now. sitting on a portable table
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, the biggest thing I had to get used to was not putting enough steering.  Arcade wheels are just 270 degrees (I think), while this has 900 degrees, which means you have to steer more to turn-in.  
Haha, yeah get a proper stand.  The Fanatec one is nice, but expensive.  

laugh.gif
Yeah, the biggest thing I had to get used to was not putting enough steering.  Arcade wheels are just 270 degrees (I think), while this has 900 degrees, which means you have to steer more to turn-in.  
Haha, yeah get a proper stand.  The Fanatec one is nice, but expensive.  

Can I borrow someones Minolta or 787B?

Or should I just grind it til level 20 and race the Like The Wind series - what car do I need to win this?

Or should I just grind it til level 20 and race the Like The Wind series - what car do I need to win this?

Originally Posted by I3

I won with a Furai

Back
Top Bottom