Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by I3

Can I borrow someones Minolta or 787B?

Or should I just grind it til level 20 and race the Like The Wind series - what car do I need to win this?
I won with a Furai

Originally Posted by I3

Or should I just grind it til level 20 and race the Like The Wind series - what car do I need to win this?

modded zr1 will do it easy.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by osubass1

Alchemist IQ wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Just realize while looking into dealership, no Porsche cars are available. Unless im wrong hopefully looking to getting a 911 turbo smh.

Porsche has never been in a Gran Turismo game. EA owns the Porsche license.

GT has RUF. they take Porsches and make them much better. same look, without having to have the Porsche license.

I can understand that, but I won't going back NFS anytime soon just for a Porsche.(Who remember Porsche Unleashed
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
)

Does anyone know how i can improve steering? My GTR '99 keeps understeering its nasty cause once I'm approaching the vertex and come out of it i just bang my car into the wall.

Alchemist IQ wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Just realize while looking into dealership, no Porsche cars are available. Unless im wrong hopefully looking to getting a 911 turbo smh.

GT has RUF. they take Porsches and make them much better. same look, without having to have the Porsche license.

I can understand that, but I won't going back NFS anytime soon just for a Porsche.(Who remember Porsche Unleashed
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
)

Does anyone know how i can improve steering? My GTR '99 keeps understeering its nasty cause once I'm approaching the vertex and come out of it i just bang my car into the wall.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Alchemist IQ wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler on the back and just feather the throttle when you're coming out of the corner until you've got her pointed straight then put the hammer down

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Alchemist IQ wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler on the back and just feather the throttle when you're coming out of the corner until you've got her pointed straight then put the hammer down

what are you guys using to beat historic cup race on b spec? i used the toyota 7 for bob and he can win the first course easily but the second course is tough for him

what are you guys using to beat historic cup race on b spec? i used the toyota 7 for bob and he can win the first course easily but the second course is tough for him

Originally Posted by you go boy

toyota 7 wasnt working for cote d azur for me. the mark iv did it for me. costs 10 mill tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

toyota 7 wasnt working for cote d azur for me. the mark iv did it for me. costs 10 mill tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by I3

The racing modified version? (full body kit etc - 694bhp)

Or just everything tuned? (800+  supercharged)

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by I3

The racing modified version? (full body kit etc - 694bhp)

Or just everything tuned? (800+  supercharged)

Back
Top Bottom