Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

Cote D'Azur
Oh, Monaco was a PAIN.  I forgot the specifics, but I used the Toyota 7 and had to do a lot of setup changes to make it easier for Bob.  Also shorten the gear ratios!
Edit ~ And it also requires constant babysitting.  Pace down coming out of the tunnel and for turn 18/19 (last turn).  

Originally Posted by Mister916

Cote D'Azur
Oh, Monaco was a PAIN.  I forgot the specifics, but I used the Toyota 7 and had to do a lot of setup changes to make it easier for Bob.  Also shorten the gear ratios!
Edit ~ And it also requires constant babysitting.  Pace down coming out of the tunnel and for turn 18/19 (last turn).  

What did you guys for Historic Race Car Cup A Spec?

I have a Camaro Z28 RM, the Countach (untuned), and a Mark IV.

Doing okay with Camaro/Mark, but not good enough to win. I really want this last race in extreme over with - on Cote D'Azur

What did you guys for Historic Race Car Cup A Spec?

I have a Camaro Z28 RM, the Countach (untuned), and a Mark IV.

Doing okay with Camaro/Mark, but not good enough to win. I really want this last race in extreme over with - on Cote D'Azur

I did it with the toyota 7..it wasnt too bad for me. I had to babysit alot tho.make the right moves and got the lead late
pimp.gif

I did it with the toyota 7..it wasnt too bad for me. I had to babysit alot tho.make the right moves and got the lead late
pimp.gif

Am i the only one who thinks b-spec is *!#+%%! boring? I just don't wanna control some idiot taking corners too slow. I wanna drive myself.

Am i the only one who thinks b-spec is *!#+%%! boring? I just don't wanna control some idiot taking corners too slow. I wanna drive myself.

I just unlocked the endurance races and its safe to say that I aint doin none of that. 
laugh.gif

I just unlocked the endurance races and its safe to say that I aint doin none of that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by bigj505

got my Logitech GT steering wheel. love it.
Welcome to the club... and get ready to learn how to play GT5, again!  It's a whole new experience!
And turn off those driving aids to get the best experience.  1 ABS is all you need!
thanks man. yea i think i got used to it a bit. the fast cars i have still give me a lil trouble from time to time simply because of the braking that i need to get used to.
also had to get used to the fact that i can turn the wheel all the way around.
might pick up the stand that can be used to the wheel. i have it kinda ghetto right now. sitting on a portable table
laugh.gif
Yeah, the biggest thing I had to get used to was not putting enough steering.  Arcade wheels are just 270 degrees (I think), while this has 900 degrees, which means you have to steer more to turn-in.  
Haha, yeah get a proper stand.  The Fanatec one is nice, but expensive.  
maaaaaan all of these accessories taking away from my shoe money lol

got my Logitech GT steering wheel. love it.
Welcome to the club... and get ready to learn how to play GT5, again!  It's a whole new experience!
And turn off those driving aids to get the best experience.  1 ABS is all you need!
thanks man. yea i think i got used to it a bit. the fast cars i have still give me a lil trouble from time to time simply because of the braking that i need to get used to.
also had to get used to the fact that i can turn the wheel all the way around.
might pick up the stand that can be used to the wheel. i have it kinda ghetto right now. sitting on a portable table
laugh.gif
Yeah, the biggest thing I had to get used to was not putting enough steering.  Arcade wheels are just 270 degrees (I think), while this has 900 degrees, which means you have to steer more to turn-in.  
Haha, yeah get a proper stand.  The Fanatec one is nice, but expensive.  
maaaaaan all of these accessories taking away from my shoe money lol

finally beat historic cup on b spec with the toyota 7 
pimp.gif
... it took mad tries though but i looked up some settings on gtplanet.net and it worked 
laugh.gif
... but ya b spec is cool and i agree the extra laps is lame... at first i hated b spec but when my guy got good it was more fun.... i like the extra cash and better cars from playing b spec

finally beat historic cup on b spec with the toyota 7 
pimp.gif
... it took mad tries though but i looked up some settings on gtplanet.net and it worked 
laugh.gif
... but ya b spec is cool and i agree the extra laps is lame... at first i hated b spec but when my guy got good it was more fun.... i like the extra cash and better cars from playing b spec

Bigj ~ Lol, something we ALL are struggling with.Just be glad you didn't choose the Thrustmaster T500! $500!

Back
Top Bottom