Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

i haven't dealt with much dirty racing...i'm guilty of accidentally tapping dudes (pause)

They need to improve the lobby system...it's hard to find the right races

but the whole practice drive before the actual race is a dope feature

i haven't dealt with much dirty racing...i'm guilty of accidentally tapping dudes (pause)

They need to improve the lobby system...it's hard to find the right races

but the whole practice drive before the actual race is a dope feature

i never play online because my connection sucks and it lags... but when playing the AI i admit i play dirty when losing... i would do it a lot on daytona on like the wind series  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i never play online because my connection sucks and it lags... but when playing the AI i admit i play dirty when losing... i would do it a lot on daytona on like the wind series  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah my connection isn't all that stable to I don't do a lot of online stuff, but have seen enough dumb kids ruin the race for everyone.

I don't have a problem with people accidentally tapping into the back of someone else's car... that can easily happen when you just miss your braking points. My problem is with those who are, say, on the inside of the turn and with you on the outside, they deliberately go wide and shove you off the track and onto the grass. That's just dirty. And of course, there's also those who just blatantly ram you off the track.

The practice drive, indeed, is a cool feature. Kinda like a track-day I suppose.

I dunno if this can be done, but I hope the host can set rules, like no Skid-recovery or active steering. The advantage with and without skid-recovery is just too big and unfair.

Yeah my connection isn't all that stable to I don't do a lot of online stuff, but have seen enough dumb kids ruin the race for everyone.

I don't have a problem with people accidentally tapping into the back of someone else's car... that can easily happen when you just miss your braking points. My problem is with those who are, say, on the inside of the turn and with you on the outside, they deliberately go wide and shove you off the track and onto the grass. That's just dirty. And of course, there's also those who just blatantly ram you off the track.

The practice drive, indeed, is a cool feature. Kinda like a track-day I suppose.

I dunno if this can be done, but I hope the host can set rules, like no Skid-recovery or active steering. The advantage with and without skid-recovery is just too big and unfair.

Okay im home the party is called "N T K L MEMBERS JDM"

Please no insane super cars. Keep it clean. Make sure the car you picked in your garage is
Chosen as your FAVORITE.

1472-6118-3701-1641

THATS THE PARTY CODE

Okay im home the party is called "N T K L MEMBERS JDM"

Please no insane super cars. Keep it clean. Make sure the car you picked in your garage is
Chosen as your FAVORITE.

1472-6118-3701-1641

THATS THE PARTY CODE

How long are you gonna be on? I might join in a bit...

What track and what are your parameters (cars, HP, tires, etc)?

You should also do a Nurburging or Circuit de la Sarthe free run but start the time at midnight 0:00 with a slow time progression. The sunrise transition from dark-dawn-daylight is amazing.

How long are you gonna be on? I might join in a bit...

What track and what are your parameters (cars, HP, tires, etc)?

You should also do a Nurburging or Circuit de la Sarthe free run but start the time at midnight 0:00 with a slow time progression. The sunrise transition from dark-dawn-daylight is amazing.

Alchemist, I need to add you to my PS3 list first right? Not really sure how this works on GT5.

Alchemist, I need to add you to my PS3 list first right? Not really sure how this works on GT5.

Ooook. Am I missing something? I selected "All" regions but can't find this room. I'm in HK/Asia BTW.

Ooook. Am I missing something? I selected "All" regions but can't find this room. I'm in HK/Asia BTW.

Sorry to be a pain..

But the All Stars.. just a modded ZR1 can win it easy?

Back
Top Bottom