Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Sorry to be a pain..

But the All Stars.. just a modded ZR1 can win it easy?

how did you guys pass world championship? what car did you guys use? i'm using 07 GTR 800+ HP but my car keeps slipping and flipping over and @+#% SMH

how did you guys pass world championship? what car did you guys use? i'm using 07 GTR 800+ HP but my car keeps slipping and flipping over and @+#% SMH

916, TapTap, thanks for the cars. Which one of you wants theirs back? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I don't need it back, I'm duplicating them.

Just pay it forward if you really want to get rid of one.

I don't need it back, I'm duplicating them.

Just pay it forward if you really want to get rid of one.

finally got money to buy a FGT but had to settle for a wack color (red) cuz thats all they had in the online dealership 
30t6p3b.gif

finally got money to buy a FGT but had to settle for a wack color (red) cuz thats all they had in the online dealership 
30t6p3b.gif

you_go_boy:

Wanna trade your red one for a white/purple one??

I can send it to you in about 4 hours when my trade limit resets.

you_go_boy:

Wanna trade your red one for a white/purple one??

I can send it to you in about 4 hours when my trade limit resets.

Been gone for 10 days on vacation. Stayed at friends house for a few days, played a TON of GT5. We had 3 seperate systems going.
Got the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel for Christmas.... very hard to get used to.

I am having a ton of trouble at the moment. Seem to be at an impasse.

GT All Stars and the Histroics Classic seem to be near impossible... The Chapparl 2J kills me everytime in the historic, while I can't find a car good enough to compete in the All-Star.

Any tips?

Been gone for 10 days on vacation. Stayed at friends house for a few days, played a TON of GT5. We had 3 seperate systems going.
Got the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel for Christmas.... very hard to get used to.

GT All Stars and the Histroics Classic seem to be near impossible... The Chapparl 2J kills me everytime in the historic, while I can't find a car good enough to compete in the All-Star.

Any tips?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man the special event races are HARD. Damn how do you do that one with the van?

It's all about drafting. The second tier one with the Lotus I still havent beat, but the third tier one was easy.
Just keep drafting and passing, all you really can do. The no bumping, strict track restrictions are frustrating, though.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man the special event races are HARD. Damn how do you do that one with the van?

It's all about drafting. The second tier one with the Lotus I still havent beat, but the third tier one was easy.
Just keep drafting and passing, all you really can do. The no bumping, strict track restrictions are frustrating, though.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Any tips?

GT All Stars = ZR1 race modded + soft tires + 242mph gear ratio + maximum downforce front and rear
Anyone beat the Mercedes Level 18 Special Events? - My goodness I got 2 gold so far....

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Any tips?

GT All Stars = ZR1 race modded + soft tires + 242mph gear ratio + maximum downforce front and rear
Anyone beat the Mercedes Level 18 Special Events? - My goodness I got 2 gold so far....

Oh my damn!!! This b-spec historic cup race on cote d'azur is infuriating... It's like you have to be at least 4th place when half the first lap is complete or you have no chance. I'm using the toyota 7 car and I have like 150+hp on all the other cars, but still having trouble.

The worst part about this track is that damn "nudge" at the halfway point of the lap, either your driver or someone else hits it and causes a blockage allowing the 1st place driver to increase the lead... I've restarted this damn race like 6 times already and someone ALWAYS hits that damn nudge....

@##% that nudge... 
mad.gif

Oh my damn!!! This b-spec historic cup race on cote d'azur is infuriating... It's like you have to be at least 4th place when half the first lap is complete or you have no chance. I'm using the toyota 7 car and I have like 150+hp on all the other cars, but still having trouble.

The worst part about this track is that damn "nudge" at the halfway point of the lap, either your driver or someone else hits it and causes a blockage allowing the 1st place driver to increase the lead... I've restarted this damn race like 6 times already and someone ALWAYS hits that damn nudge....

@##% that nudge... 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom