Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Bigj ~ Lol, something we ALL are struggling with.Just be glad you didn't choose the Thrustmaster T500! $500!

That ridiculous Thrustmaster is 500 euros and $600. That is absurd for a wheel that I'm going to guess won't be 360 compatible.

That ridiculous Thrustmaster is 500 euros and $600. That is absurd for a wheel that I'm going to guess won't be 360 compatible.

^Lol... I know! The torque it can generate is scary. But no doubt it's probably the best wheel in the market, possibly better than the Fanatec ones. I also love how you can change the orientation of the pedals...

^Lol... I know! The torque it can generate is scary. But no doubt it's probably the best wheel in the market, possibly better than the Fanatec ones. I also love how you can change the orientation of the pedals...

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

SMH, This is GT5 if you waited 10 years for a game you will want the best equipment to match it.

SMH, This is GT5 if you waited 10 years for a game you will want the best equipment to match it.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This is an exclusive GT5 collaboration... there's no way in hell they're gonna make it 360-compatible.  
I don't think the shifter's been priced yet, but I'm guessing... $75-100?  A conservative guesstimate.  

This is an exclusive GT5 collaboration... there's no way in hell they're gonna make it 360-compatible.  
I don't think the shifter's been priced yet, but I'm guessing... $75-100?  A conservative guesstimate.  

Right, its a game, a game that I'm more than happy to use the standard controller with. There is no rationale behind this new wheel being so expensive, WITHOUT an h-shifter.Do you really think that this new wheel is potentially $400 greater than the G27? 200 Greater than the Fanatec with Clubsport pedals that works on PS3, 360, and PC? This had better be the best toy ever.

Right, its a game, a game that I'm more than happy to use the standard controller with. There is no rationale behind this new wheel being so expensive, WITHOUT an h-shifter.Do you really think that this new wheel is potentially $400 greater than the G27? 200 Greater than the Fanatec with Clubsport pedals that works on PS3, 360, and PC? This had better be the best toy ever.

wooooow.... im good with my cheap GT wheel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

speaking of shifters, i'm not thrilled about the the stationary paddle shifters on that wheel. that was the biggest reason i went with the G27.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

speaking of shifters, i'm not thrilled about the the stationary paddle shifters on that wheel. that was the biggest reason i went with the G27.

^ Only if it's proper, fair, clean racing. None of that taking-your-opponents-off-the-track nonsense, which happens too much I'm afraid.

^ Only if it's proper, fair, clean racing. None of that taking-your-opponents-off-the-track nonsense, which happens too much I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom