Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sole vintage

IGN gave it a 8.5

most reviews are 8 or 9 with the lowest being 7. turn10 must be laughing their @+!!+ off 
IGN
laugh.gif

The best review is yourself. I haven't been to IGN in almost 2 years, much less take there reviews into account for any games. 
The best review is yourself = Game is garbage.
You garbage?
Sorry, I forgot there wasn't a reading comprehension requirement for NT.

It means if aren't listening to people who are paid to review games, the game is usually garbage. And from seeing the scores, it looks like it's underwhelming from the praise we've been hearing so long.

We'll see the meta reviews when the rest of the reviews come out, but I think it's safe to say Forza is king. And the playstation dudes know this now that they have their "king" in hand but are too proud to admit it.

^
laugh.gif
 nnarum's just continually mad MLB The Show is a PS3 exclusive.

I watched IGN's video from the same guy who did the review.

His critiques and the examples he shows do look valid.

I'll probably rent first. Mostly because it's -30 degrees here, *!$@ if I am driving further than two blocks. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
 nnarum's just continually mad MLB The Show is a PS3 exclusive.

I watched IGN's video from the same guy who did the review.

His critiques and the examples he shows do look valid.

I'll probably rent first. Mostly because it's -30 degrees here, *!$@ if I am driving further than two blocks. 
laugh.gif

man it just looks bad.

back to PGR4
ohwell.gif

Really? Wow
To think, when Prologue came out, I played that for HOURS.... made a ton of money thinking it would carry over to GT5. 
laugh.gif

man it just looks bad.

back to PGR4
ohwell.gif

Really? Wow
To think, when Prologue came out, I played that for HOURS.... made a ton of money thinking it would carry over to GT5. 
laugh.gif

Gran Turismo 5 launched today and the review scores have started trickling out. There is only a handful of reviews out thus far and they have mostly been positive. If you are expecting full reviews from most major sites you will have to wait a bit as the review copies were shipped just two days ago.
Just two days is hardly enough time to fully review a behemoth of a game like Gran Turismo 5. For those who have played GT games in the past you know that its a game that grows on you.

As you progress through the single player campaign earning more licenses and faster track timings provides a sense of exhilaration that takes over you. With licenses for NASCAR, World Rally Championship and Super GT, the game is practically three times bigger than any other race game.

There is currently only 10 or so reviews out comprising of a few major media outlets and several smaller sites. If you are waiting on all the reviews, I would give it about two week before Gran Turismo 5 gets the full gamut of reviews.

Gran Turismo 5 is probably the most anticipated game of this generation, so I have a feeling most of you will probably go out today and get it regardless of lack of reviews out now.

Gran Turismo 5 launched today and the review scores have started trickling out. There is only a handful of reviews out thus far and they have mostly been positive. If you are expecting full reviews from most major sites you will have to wait a bit as the review copies were shipped just two days ago.
Just two days is hardly enough time to fully review a behemoth of a game like Gran Turismo 5. For those who have played GT games in the past you know that its a game that grows on you.

As you progress through the single player campaign earning more licenses and faster track timings provides a sense of exhilaration that takes over you. With licenses for NASCAR, World Rally Championship and Super GT, the game is practically three times bigger than any other race game.

There is currently only 10 or so reviews out comprising of a few major media outlets and several smaller sites. If you are waiting on all the reviews, I would give it about two week before Gran Turismo 5 gets the full gamut of reviews.

Gran Turismo 5 is probably the most anticipated game of this generation, so I have a feeling most of you will probably go out today and get it regardless of lack of reviews out now.

The reason why GT5's score is so low is because it's unfinished, and add the fact that they took soo long, the expectations are SUPER high.

I ain't mad at all, but i guess it makes Forza fans something to smile about

Just lettin them know, that GT6 is coming.....one day

The reason why GT5's score is so low is because it's unfinished, and add the fact that they took soo long, the expectations are SUPER high.

I ain't mad at all, but i guess it makes Forza fans something to smile about

Just lettin them know, that GT6 is coming.....one day

Back
Top Bottom