Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Exactly.. How do you have 1000 cars but miss Porsche (I know about the RUF)? Bentley(I know about the Speed 8 race car)? or even certain cars like a CTS-V or a 6-series? Way too many Miatas, Hondas, and sub-100hp hatchbacks for a racing game. I did notice there were a few trucks.. Would it have killed them to put a Cayenne Turbo or a Cherokee SRT8? They did add Lambo and Ferrari so i guess that's ok... took em 5 games to do it tho
eyes.gif

EA made a deal with Porsche and they can't license their cars to Sony, not Polyphony Digital's fault. And sorry but not many racing enthusiasts want to drive some #@%%@ SUV's.
laugh.gif

The purpose of the "Miatas" and "Hondas" is that some of these cars are perfect on a track or road course. Especially the Miata. It's not all about speed, but maybe I'm wasting my time.

Im not saying they need to add a whole bunch of SUVs.. But if they going to attempt to put trucks in the game.. Why not the two "Race" worthy trucks?..
I do understand your point about the miatas.. but theres just way too many imo.. Nobody will need to own more than 1.. I guarantee there isnt much of a difference between most of them

On another note.. I love this game.. I just wish it had more options to customize your car. The wheel selection is a joke and you cant even adjust the size.
But GT never really was about that life

Exactly.. How do you have 1000 cars but miss Porsche (I know about the RUF)? Bentley(I know about the Speed 8 race car)? or even certain cars like a CTS-V or a 6-series? Way too many Miatas, Hondas, and sub-100hp hatchbacks for a racing game. I did notice there were a few trucks.. Would it have killed them to put a Cayenne Turbo or a Cherokee SRT8? They did add Lambo and Ferrari so i guess that's ok... took em 5 games to do it tho
eyes.gif

EA made a deal with Porsche and they can't license their cars to Sony, not Polyphony Digital's fault. And sorry but not many racing enthusiasts want to drive some #@%%@ SUV's.
laugh.gif

The purpose of the "Miatas" and "Hondas" is that some of these cars are perfect on a track or road course. Especially the Miata. It's not all about speed, but maybe I'm wasting my time.

Im not saying they need to add a whole bunch of SUVs.. But if they going to attempt to put trucks in the game.. Why not the two "Race" worthy trucks?..
I do understand your point about the miatas.. but theres just way too many imo.. Nobody will need to own more than 1.. I guarantee there isnt much of a difference between most of them

On another note.. I love this game.. I just wish it had more options to customize your car. The wheel selection is a joke and you cant even adjust the size.
Yeah I don't get it but maybe they'll add them later on.

Maybe that other stuff will come too, like more customization options.

I like those RX-7 pics, nice and clean.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I don't get it but maybe they'll add them later on.

Maybe that other stuff will come too, like more customization options.

I like those RX-7 pics, nice and clean.

Which old Japanese car did you guys use to race in the Beginner's Circuit? I couldn't find one in the car dealerships or the used car dealership...

Which old Japanese car did you guys use to race in the Beginner's Circuit? I couldn't find one in the car dealerships or the used car dealership...

I used a Mitsubishi Galant. I think I just changed the oil and raced with it, didn't purchase any parts.

I used a Mitsubishi Galant. I think I just changed the oil and raced with it, didn't purchase any parts.

Anybody just loving the new Cape Ring tracks? Great variations to them... and they all (especially the Periphary) have a great flow to them. Good balance between medium and low-speed turns.

Anybody just loving the new Cape Ring tracks? Great variations to them... and they all (especially the Periphary) have a great flow to them. Good balance between medium and low-speed turns.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I liked the cape ring track that has the one big banked ring on it & the big jumps...the turns transition smoothly for nice drifting. I'm loving the games handling physics tho, I don't think i'll say that enough. The drifting and car control are heads and shoulders above GT4s. I can't wait til I get my hands on a driving force gt or g27

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I liked the cape ring track that has the one big banked ring on it & the big jumps...the turns transition smoothly for nice drifting. I'm loving the games handling physics tho, I don't think i'll say that enough. The drifting and car control are heads and shoulders above GT4s. I can't wait til I get my hands on a driving force gt or g27

Back
Top Bottom