Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

The first time he was well out in front (Raybrig NSX/LVL 35) and ended up pitting even after I told him not to. So he finished in 3rd. He was well out in front and started coasting when I told him to keep pace. On the second race, for some reason the pack started out with inters and my guy was in 6th until the 8th lap when everyone pits. I told him not to and he was doing fine until the last lap where he slowed because of worn tires, and came in 3rd again. I was 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm happy this thread is being bumped up to the front page more lately. Got to get back in the GT5 habit soon.
smokin.gif

I'm happy this thread is being bumped up to the front page more lately. Got to get back in the GT5 habit soon.
smokin.gif

^ Meanwhile, I'm trying to get into COD multiplayer... mind you, I've never played MP before... I suck... getting killed left and right... (probably by 10-year-olds) 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

^ Meanwhile, I'm trying to get into COD multiplayer... mind you, I've never played MP before... I suck... getting killed left and right... (probably by 10-year-olds) 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

^ Yeah, it shouldn't be that difficult. My Lv27 guy did it with relative ease as well. You don't have to get to P1 by lap 7... just make sure you don't pit in the final 3 laps, and just overtake everyone when they pit! Start on inters don't change tires.

Just did the Le Mans B-spec... Tricky, but 6mn in 40 mins... not bad. Leveled B-spec up to 40 now as well. Now I need to get the rest of the drivers up to Lv40...

^ Yeah, it shouldn't be that difficult. My Lv27 guy did it with relative ease as well. You don't have to get to P1 by lap 7... just make sure you don't pit in the final 3 laps, and just overtake everyone when they pit! Start on inters don't change tires.

Just did the Le Mans B-spec... Tricky, but 6mn in 40 mins... not bad. Leveled B-spec up to 40 now as well. Now I need to get the rest of the drivers up to Lv40...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
^ not surprised, really. mostly ping issue-related as always. Get back to BF3! Stop playing that COD trash. Sold mine already.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
^ not surprised, really. mostly ping issue-related as always. Get back to BF3! Stop playing that COD trash. Sold mine already.
laugh.gif

Hey NT bros. Can anyone loan me a 2j for the seasonal race? Also I would like to trade for a SS ae86. My psn id is TupacOakland

Hey NT bros. Can anyone loan me a 2j for the seasonal race? Also I would like to trade for a SS ae86. My psn id is TupacOakland

^ I think I still have the 2J and the Toyota 7 on my Online Garage, so you have options. Add me up: PSN - zk1mpls

EDIT: Still got it.
1602737.png

^ I think I still have the 2J and the Toyota 7 on my Online Garage, so you have options. Add me up: PSN - zk1mpls

EDIT: Still got it.
1602737.png

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really?  
laugh.gif

I've only messed around with COD-MP, haven't even touched the BF3 one... 

Do you guys have teams/clans/whatever of guys you usually play with? Can I join-in to work on my skills?  Lol

Anyway...

New DLC

speedtest-638x358.jpg

routex-640x360.jpg

route-x-gt5-640x360.jpg

jag-638x358.jpg

image03-640x360.jpg

image04-640x360.jpg

image05-640x360.jpg

image06-640x360.jpg
void0-640x360.jpg

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really?  
laugh.gif

I've only messed around with COD-MP, haven't even touched the BF3 one... 

Do you guys have teams/clans/whatever of guys you usually play with? Can I join-in to work on my skills?  Lol

Anyway...

New DLC

speedtest-638x358.jpg

routex-640x360.jpg

route-x-gt5-640x360.jpg

jag-638x358.jpg

image03-640x360.jpg

image04-640x360.jpg

image05-640x360.jpg

image06-640x360.jpg
void0-640x360.jpg

Back