Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I traded in MW3 and Battlefield 3 in and I finally just got this game and I must say it's awesome. Concentrating on the licences right now.

I cant wait to drive the murcielagos and I want every Ferrari in my garage.

I traded in MW3 and Battlefield 3 in and I finally just got this game and I must say it's awesome. Concentrating on the licences right now.

I cant wait to drive the murcielagos and I want every Ferrari in my garage.

Forgot about this thread. New seasonals were just posted Thursday, already beat them.
laugh.gif

You get the race bonus for consecutive days that you login on GT5 and i gets as high as 200%, so just log in everyday to keep it up.

You get the race bonus for consecutive days that you login on GT5 and i gets as high as 200%, so just log in everyday to keep it up.

It's been a while boys, but...
http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-update-2-06-brings-photo-stream-new-features-bug-fixes/

A new update for Gran Turismo 5, version 2.06, has just been launched and is now available for download

The download weighs in at a hefty 475MB in size (that’s nearly half a gigabyte!), leading many to suspect it may contain a bit more than what’s outlined in the official list of changes. With Twin Ring Motegi having already been confirmed as part of the GT Academy 2012 mini-game, fans have good reason to be optimistic.

For now, here’s the official list of changes according to Polyphony Digital:

Updates and New Features
  • It is now possible to adjust the race BGM and sound effect volume from “Quick Options

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ I think I still have the 2J and the Toyota 7 on my Online Garage, so you have options. Add me up: PSN - zk1mpls

EDIT: Still got it.
1602737.png

howd u get the truck?

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by SinnerP
Where did you get this?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Sorry for the late reply... 
I don't actually own this... but it's available now... probably via various online diecast shops, etc.  It can be yours at a cool $275. 

i've completely stopped mw3...been on this the past couple weeks

nice to see this thread pop up, didn't even know it existed...

anyone else still playing add me up (check sig)

^ Booo! 
 I haven't touched it in a few weeks too. 
tongue.gif

Stuck at 20mn credits and just lookin for +$@ to buy!

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ I think I still have the 2J and the Toyota 7 on my Online Garage, so you have options. Add me up: PSN - zk1mpls

EDIT: Still got it.
1602737.png

howd u get the truck?
The F-150? Just bought it from the Online Car Dealership for a Seasonal event and upgraded the hell out of it... and then just painted the body gold chrome and the wheels silver chrome. was bored. 
laugh.gif

I kinda miss this game... too bad I already sold my PS3 a couple of months ago. Looking forward to new PC driving games. My sim cockpit needs more use. 
ohwell.gif

was playing last night trying to win all the races but i got made and just turned it off.
i was racing with an rx7 but it has so much power that in every turn i get too agressive and start to drift and when another driver taps me i spin out.

^ Booo! 
tongue.gif

I was waiting for some bigger updates. I want new tracks!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

^ Booo! 
tongue.gif

I was waiting for some bigger updates. I want new tracks!
nerd.gif

You mean MORE new tracks, right?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

did anyone dl the car pack with aventador? hows that? thinking of buying it.

I got it. Unless you just have to have the Lam and the Aston(which is how I was feeling at the time), its kinda not worth it. The other cars kinda suck IMO. A Mini Clubman, Nissan Leaf and a premium old school VW Beatle.I drive the Aston more than the Aventador.

I have the Aventador pack too. I was happy with it. Decent set of cars plus the test-track, which was cool.

The next "new" track should be the Twin Rings Motegi. I really enjoyed it back in the day, so I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom