Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I was using a tv stand but it was too unstable.

And I know what the twitch felt like from the wheel..that was fine. What I'm talking about is damn near similar to when you first start up the game n the wheel rotates in both directions. I'm not saying it does the full rotation but its a pretty good tug in both directions. When it happens of course I grip the wheel as hard as I can but if I'm exiting a turn or on a straight..that change in direction screws me..not only that..when I'm correcting the wheel, that further screws me.

I dunno..we'll see if I cop another wheel..amazon's got them on sale + I have a gift cert code so I could end up paying about 50 for another wheel..perhaps I'll give it another go if I get a good stand. I really did like the wheel but jus hated the swaying

Wow, I guess the "twitch" was bigger than I though, which is very strange, indeed. Some folks don't expect the wheel to move when on a straight, which was what I thought you were experiencing.

I think Amazon had em for $99? Deal right there.

Yeah, a sturdier/heftier table would definitely help.
I'd recommend this...
http://www.fanatec.de/web...66a1f552538b77e70c064518
But its $130!

Wow, I guess the "twitch" was bigger than I though, which is very strange, indeed. Some folks don't expect the wheel to move when on a straight, which was what I thought you were experiencing.

I think Amazon had em for $99? Deal right there.

Yeah, a sturdier/heftier table would definitely help.
I'd recommend this...
http://www.fanatec.de/web...66a1f552538b77e70c064518
But its $130!

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I have a suped up Lambo SuperVeloce that is great for the GT World Championship in the professional level. I placed first in every race and I won the Bugatti Veyron as the prize. I'll trade somebody an Audi R8 for a pickup truck.

ok I got a ford lighnting f150 send me that r8

I have a suped up Lambo SuperVeloce that is great for the GT World Championship in the professional level. I placed first in every race and I won the Bugatti Veyron as the prize. I'll trade somebody an Audi R8 for a pickup truck.

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

whats your PS3 name?

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

whats your PS3 name?

The game has definitely grown on me somewhat, but now I can't get over how ugly the non-premium cars look. The front foglights on the '06 Eclipse look hideous, and the whole shape of the '66 AC 427 S/C is bad, but that car's exhaust is on point and it sounds awesome.

For the guy having trouble with the wheel, what track were you having that problem on. Some of them, especially Cirque de la Sarthe are just rough as hell and that causes lots of wheel hop and shaking. Having a wheel makes things so much better for the majority of races. I was talking to a friend who was playing with a gamepad and he was having a hard time with the Nascar challenges and I was thinking, man you suck, I got all golds on the first or second try, then I tried it with the controller and it was hard as hell, its just so much easier to maintain a consistent line throughout long corners with the wheel.

The game has definitely grown on me somewhat, but now I can't get over how ugly the non-premium cars look. The front foglights on the '06 Eclipse look hideous, and the whole shape of the '66 AC 427 S/C is bad, but that car's exhaust is on point and it sounds awesome.

For the guy having trouble with the wheel, what track were you having that problem on. Some of them, especially Cirque de la Sarthe are just rough as hell and that causes lots of wheel hop and shaking. Having a wheel makes things so much better for the majority of races. I was talking to a friend who was playing with a gamepad and he was having a hard time with the Nascar challenges and I was thinking, man you suck, I got all golds on the first or second try, then I tried it with the controller and it was hard as hell, its just so much easier to maintain a consistent line throughout long corners with the wheel.

The kart racing is fun as hell.
pimp.gif

I'm still bad at this game, still gotta break out of the bad habit of pressing the gas pedal too much.

Unless it's a car I have to have to compete in a challenge, I'm only buying the premium cars for the cockpit view.

The kart racing is fun as hell.
pimp.gif

I'm still bad at this game, still gotta break out of the bad habit of pressing the gas pedal too much.

Unless it's a car I have to have to compete in a challenge, I'm only buying the premium cars for the cockpit view.

im undecided about coppn this game. i hate car games that you only drive in tracks buuuut i like how they have like all the cars in this game..

im undecided about coppn this game. i hate car games that you only drive in tracks buuuut i like how they have like all the cars in this game..

Via gtplanet

Gran Turismo 5 v1.02 Update Available for Download
corvette-fredded.jpg

As was quickly reported here in our forums, the latest 1.02 update for Gran Turismo 5 has just made available for download. 1.02 allows the game to take advantage of Polyphony Digital’s upgraded server infrastructure while enabling maximum power and weight restrictions for online races.

This is apparently the November 27th update that Yamauchi mentioned to Eurogamer, which will “double

Via gtplanet

Gran Turismo 5 v1.02 Update Available for Download
corvette-fredded.jpg

As was quickly reported here in our forums, the latest 1.02 update for Gran Turismo 5 has just made available for download. 1.02 allows the game to take advantage of Polyphony Digital’s upgraded server infrastructure while enabling maximum power and weight restrictions for online races.

This is apparently the November 27th update that Yamauchi mentioned to Eurogamer, which will “double

Finally got all gold on the b license events and the VW Top Gear circuit. Anyone done the Lotus challenge on the Top Gear circuit? That car would not keep still.
Also saving up for a Mclaren MP4-12c. Any bought it yet.

Finally got all gold on the b license events and the VW Top Gear circuit. Anyone done the Lotus challenge on the Top Gear circuit? That car would not keep still.

Getting some quality time with this now, maaaan I'm soo in love. First car was the EK9 Typer R
pimp.gif
(I see your PureMoney)

Getting some quality time with this now, maaaan I'm soo in love. First car was the EK9 Typer R
pimp.gif
(I see your PureMoney)

Originally Posted by acidicality

You're really gonna have to save up some money. I invested in the Ferrari F458 Italia and It has helped me complete 5 cups so far.

Originally Posted by acidicality

You're really gonna have to save up some money. I invested in the Ferrari F458 Italia and It has helped me complete 5 cups so far.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Man if that VW bus challenge was the most boring thing i have ever done in a video game
laugh.gif
Im a big Top Gear fan, so I was anxious to drive that Track.. I got excited after that VW challenge to be able to drive a real car on that track...Until i drove it..that car does not handle like i thought i Lotus would.. i tried 5x and couldnt make it past the first corner and havent returned to it since
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Man if that VW bus challenge was the most boring thing i have ever done in a video game
laugh.gif
Im a big Top Gear fan, so I was anxious to drive that Track.. I got excited after that VW challenge to be able to drive a real car on that track...Until i drove it..that car does not handle like i thought i Lotus would.. i tried 5x and couldnt make it past the first corner and havent returned to it since
laugh.gif

Man, yesterday I was playing on my brother's ps3 on his gt life profile and bought a GNX and fixed it all the way up, cost like 160K+, and I told him to transfer it (give car to friend) to my burrack_obama account and then we get a message like "error, transfer failed...." and the GNX is neither in my garage or his. The +%@@?!??! 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

#%%# is lost in cyber space somewhere... Anybody have this happen to them as well?

Man, yesterday I was playing on my brother's ps3 on his gt life profile and bought a GNX and fixed it all the way up, cost like 160K+, and I told him to transfer it (give car to friend) to my burrack_obama account and then we get a message like "error, transfer failed...." and the GNX is neither in my garage or his. The +%@@?!??! 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

#%%# is lost in cyber space somewhere... Anybody have this happen to them as well?

Back
Top Bottom