Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by ddouble

Finally got all gold on the b license events and the VW Top Gear circuit. Anyone done the Lotus challenge on the Top Gear circuit? That car would not keep still.
Also saving up for a Mclaren MP4-12c. Any bought it yet.
Man if that VW bus challenge was the most boring thing i have ever done in a video game
laugh.gif
Im a big Top Gear fan, so I was anxious to drive that Track.. I got excited after that VW challenge to be able to drive a real car on that track...Until i drove it..that car does not handle like i thought i Lotus would.. i tried 5x and couldnt make it past the first corner and havent returned to it since
laugh.gif

Yea i thought Lotus were meant to me light nimble cars with loads of grip. Boy was i wrong.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by ddouble

Finally got all gold on the b license events and the VW Top Gear circuit. Anyone done the Lotus challenge on the Top Gear circuit? That car would not keep still.
Also saving up for a Mclaren MP4-12c. Any bought it yet.
Man if that VW bus challenge was the most boring thing i have ever done in a video game
laugh.gif
Im a big Top Gear fan, so I was anxious to drive that Track.. I got excited after that VW challenge to be able to drive a real car on that track...Until i drove it..that car does not handle like i thought i Lotus would.. i tried 5x and couldnt make it past the first corner and havent returned to it since
laugh.gif

Yea i thought Lotus were meant to me light nimble cars with loads of grip. Boy was i wrong.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Anyone have a car I can use for the Historic Racing Car Cup? I need something over 650 hp.

x2
i dont have a race car from that era so its hard for me to even break the top 10
laugh.gif

edit:
has anyone beaten this yet? if so, what car did you use? how did you get it?

Anyone have a car I can use for the Historic Racing Car Cup? I need something over 650 hp.

x2
i dont have a race car from that era so its hard for me to even break the top 10
laugh.gif

edit:

I guess i'm going to cop a DFGT on amazon for $75 ($10 from GT5)
Hopefully this game will hold my interest enough for it to be worth it
laugh.gif

I guess i'm going to cop a DFGT on amazon for $75 ($10 from GT5)
Hopefully this game will hold my interest enough for it to be worth it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

x2
laugh.gif

edit:
What car did you use? I have a Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 with ~450 hp. I already know it won't stand a chance.
frown.gif

x2
laugh.gif

edit:
What car did you use? I have a Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 with ~450 hp. I already know it won't stand a chance.
frown.gif

x2
laugh.gif

edit:
frown.gif
I used that very car and no dice. i also tried to use my "62 Buick special with ~850 hp still nothing. and whats worse is that they fishtailed my buick into a wall, threw me in the air, flipped me upside down, and kept ramming into me while on my roof. i went in there with a great condition car and left that race having to pay half a million in damages. realistic damage ftl.
laugh.gif

i'm gonna try again with the lambo though. gotta go soup it up some more, and fix my buick now that i made enough money to do that.
laugh.gif

x2
laugh.gif

edit:
frown.gif
I used that very car and no dice. i also tried to use my "62 Buick special with ~850 hp still nothing. and whats worse is that they fishtailed my buick into a wall, threw me in the air, flipped me upside down, and kept ramming into me while on my roof. i went in there with a great condition car and left that race having to pay half a million in damages. realistic damage ftl.
laugh.gif

i'm gonna try again with the lambo though. gotta go soup it up some more, and fix my buick now that i made enough money to do that.
laugh.gif

^ i just tried with both again and no luck. 
laugh.gif

one thing i did notice is that my cars are having a hard time trying to turn in those races. usually the have no problems trying to maneuver those types of turns.

^ i just tried with both again and no luck. 
laugh.gif

one thing i did notice is that my cars are having a hard time trying to turn in those races. usually the have no problems trying to maneuver those types of turns.

Game is crack

All you need is a Ford GT' 05 (815hp) and a bmw m coupe 98 (450hp) and your set

if anyone wants to race, send me msg

Game is crack

All you need is a Ford GT' 05 (815hp) and a bmw m coupe 98 (450hp) and your set

if anyone wants to race, send me msg

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

we should get an NT Kart race going, or some other series where everyone races evenly matched cars.

go kart tourney? im down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

or better, lets race those 15 hp fiats around nourbergring.
laugh.gif

we should get an NT Kart race going, or some other series where everyone races evenly matched cars.

go kart tourney? im down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

We should have a Nurburgring Lap Challenge.  With a stock car.  See who'll rein supreme in kitchen stadium like Iron Chef.  

We should have a Nurburgring Lap Challenge.  With a stock car.  See who'll rein supreme in kitchen stadium like Iron Chef.  

Am I missing something, or is there only one physics setting? I miss my standard physics from Prologue. 
frown.gif

Am I missing something, or is there only one physics setting? I miss my standard physics from Prologue. 
frown.gif

go kart tourney? im down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

both ideas are
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lets do it.

Back
Top Bottom