Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I finally picked up the game today but I don't want to play it yet until I finish everything I have planned for the next 3 weeks. I know that I'll slack off if I do play it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by bigj505

I hope they fix this screen tearing issue... Starting to get annoying....
screen tearing?

i get a flicker that happens every so often. none of my other ps3 games do it. thought it was kinda weird.

my set up lg 42" 1080p hdmi input.

Yeh man. It's pretty bad too. Happens a lot during turns. Screen starts ripping to shreads.

i have this too.. but isnt the tearing more of a TV issue? (i have a 3year old Toshiba LCDTV btw)

screen tearing?

i get a flicker that happens every so often. none of my other ps3 games do it. thought it was kinda weird.

Yeh man. It's pretty bad too. Happens a lot during turns. Screen starts ripping to shreads.

i have this too.. but isnt the tearing more of a TV issue? (i have a 3year old Toshiba LCDTV btw)

Originally Posted by proper english

screen tearing?

Programming

screen tearing?

Programming

kdagp2.jpg

Looks like there's going to be a new official steering wheel. It's got the GT logo on it so for those looking to get a wheel might want to wait unless your looking to buy the g25 or 27.
Dosesn't sound like a Logitech wheel but i like the flappy panel gears

kdagp2.jpg

Looks like there's going to be a new official steering wheel. It's got the GT logo on it so for those looking to get a wheel might want to wait unless your looking to buy the g25 or 27.
Dosesn't sound like a Logitech wheel but i like the flappy panel gears

I have been meaning to mention the soundtrack in this game too. The music is BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to put together a soundtrack eventually, but it's going to take a long time before this music gets old to me. They should have included a soundtrack with some of the bossanova or jazz tracks with the special edition. Would have been well worth it.

"The Hat Flew Away by Wind" by Annayamada in Lounge Music is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have been meaning to mention the soundtrack in this game too. The music is BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to put together a soundtrack eventually, but it's going to take a long time before this music gets old to me. They should have included a soundtrack with some of the bossanova or jazz tracks with the special edition. Would have been well worth it.

"The Hat Flew Away by Wind" by Annayamada in Lounge Music is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quick, someone let me borrow a classic J car.. pretty please! 
smile.gif

PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL

also, i finally saved up 100CR.. what is a good car to purchase with that much CR? (im only lvl10 btw)
i'd likely say a vette z06 but u might not wanna listen to me..i havent gotten THAT far thru the game like some others. 

quick, someone let me borrow a classic J car.. pretty please! 
smile.gif

PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL

also, i finally saved up 100CR.. what is a good car to purchase with that much CR? (im only lvl10 btw)
i'd likely say a vette z06 but u might not wanna listen to me..i havent gotten THAT far thru the game like some others. 

forget where but kaz has already mentioned that they hope to improve the frame rate with a patch so that should take care of some of the screen tearing

forget where but kaz has already mentioned that they hope to improve the frame rate with a patch so that should take care of some of the screen tearing

Back
Top Bottom