Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I hope they fix this screen tearing issue... Starting to get annoying....
I only notice it when I have some snap-oversteer, though I'm sure it happens at other times too.  I don't know much about programming, but I'm not sure its something they can patch up, can they?  Does the tearing have anything to do with the PS3 possibly running to the max of its capabilities?
And yes, I was always a fan of GT's use of jazz and bossanova in their games.  In fact, I think they're adding too much rock and other stuff to it.  I would have preferred they just stuck with jazz and bossa.

I only notice it when I have some snap-oversteer, though I'm sure it happens at other times too.  I don't know much about programming, but I'm not sure its something they can patch up, can they?  Does the tearing have anything to do with the PS3 possibly running to the max of its capabilities?
And yes, I was always a fan of GT's use of jazz and bossanova in their games.  In fact, I think they're adding too much rock and other stuff to it.  I would have preferred they just stuck with jazz and bossa.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

You can edit the music that plays. Go through and customize what you want and dont want. I like the rock though. Adds a good mix. I liked the Lenny Cravitz they had at the beginning of GT3 A-Spec and some of the rock tracks in that game are still stuck in my head to this day. I'll take the rock and easy listening.

You can edit the music that plays. Go through and customize what you want and dont want. I like the rock though. Adds a good mix. I liked the Lenny Cravitz they had at the beginning of GT3 A-Spec and some of the rock tracks in that game are still stuck in my head to this day. I'll take the rock and easy listening.

i'm awful at go karts
30t6p3b.gif

i spin out at every corner

^ I have all 6 of them. 
wink.gif

We got a good deal here in HK. I think the standard version (just the game) got 5 stealths.

eek.gif
Hook it up with the stealth cars. Is there anyway for me to get them if I didn't pre-order?

^ I have all 6 of them. 
wink.gif

We got a good deal here in HK. I think the standard version (just the game) got 5 stealths.

eek.gif
Hook it up with the stealth cars. Is there anyway for me to get them if I didn't pre-order?

Originally Posted by HAZE323

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i'm awful at go karts
30t6p3b.gif

Brake with your foot on the gas. Heal toe.

don't over steer, it will spin out if you
feather the gas around corners if you need too try not to over steer and brake in a straight line dont turn while braking 
glasses.gif

i'm awful at go karts
30t6p3b.gif

feather the gas around corners if you need too try not to over steer and brake in a straight line dont turn while braking 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

i'm awful at go karts
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Yep yep.
I'm a new user in regards to playing with a wheel (GT1-GT5P with a gamepad) and if there was anything I learned, it is to feather the throttle coming out of a turn.  This is depending on the car of course, but some are more forgiving, while others will snap in to oversteer if you're too aggressive.  

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

i'm awful at go karts
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif

Yep yep.
I'm a new user in regards to playing with a wheel (GT1-GT5P with a gamepad) and if there was anything I learned, it is to feather the throttle coming out of a turn.  This is depending on the car of course, but some are more forgiving, while others will snap in to oversteer if you're too aggressive.  

Nascar Racers are dirty. Just barely got done with one lap and they're bumping me and causing me spin out. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nascar Racers are dirty. Just barely got done with one lap and they're bumping me and causing me spin out. 
30t6p3b.gif

for go karts the key for me was to brake in a straight line, never brake in a turn (that's what the description said too i think). took me a while to get 1st in both intermediate events, but it was pretty fun.

for go karts the key for me was to brake in a straight line, never brake in a turn (that's what the description said too i think). took me a while to get 1st in both intermediate events, but it was pretty fun.

Originally Posted by Mister916

30t6p3b.gif

Name that quote.
laugh.gif

No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Mister916

30t6p3b.gif

Name that quote.
laugh.gif

No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.
Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom