Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

coppin today
pimp.gif

[h2]Kazunori: GT5 to get mechanical damage update this month[/h2]
December 1st, 2010 @ 09:18
By Johnny Cullen

GT5-8.jpg

Polyphony boss Kazunori Yamauchi has said Gran Turismo 5 will begetting a patch this month that will see mechanical damage added to thegame.

So far, only bodywork damage has been included within the racing sim.

The mechanical damage, according to Yamauchi on Twitter, will be coming early this month.

He also said he still intends to support the Logitech G25 and G27steering wheels, although would like it if “new steering deviceâ€

[h2]Kazunori: GT5 to get mechanical damage update this month[/h2]
December 1st, 2010 @ 09:18
By Johnny Cullen

GT5-8.jpg

Polyphony boss Kazunori Yamauchi has said Gran Turismo 5 will begetting a patch this month that will see mechanical damage added to thegame.

So far, only bodywork damage has been included within the racing sim.

The mechanical damage, according to Yamauchi on Twitter, will be coming early this month.

He also said he still intends to support the Logitech G25 and G27steering wheels, although would like it if “new steering deviceâ€

^ That's cool and all, but it feels so cheap that they released the game unfinished... I'll never get over it....

^ That's cool and all, but it feels so cheap that they released the game unfinished... I'll never get over it....

They need to fix the pit crew.
I was speeding through my pit crew and the dude that fills the gas was about 30 feet from his original position.
Then, I backed up to my position, and he moonwalked back into position and filled my car like he didn't just get ran over.

They need to fix the pit crew.
I was speeding through my pit crew and the dude that fills the gas was about 30 feet from his original position.
Then, I backed up to my position, and he moonwalked back into position and filled my car like he didn't just get ran over.

This game is legit. It's just Gran turismo 4 w/upgraded +*@# IMO... Anyways someone lemme use a old Japanese classic, I cannot see any to purchase

Psn: samb45

ps, that Lipo track which is like 9 minutes is a fun good course

This game is legit. It's just Gran turismo 4 w/upgraded +*@# IMO... Anyways someone lemme use a old Japanese classic, I cannot see any to purchase

Psn: samb45

ps, that Lipo track which is like 9 minutes is a fun good course

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Can someone point me in the direction for a good racing wheel for the game.
The Logitech Driving Force GT, G25 (if you can still find it) and the G27 are all good, as are the Fanatec ones.  But also be on the lookout for the new Thrustmaster T500 RS (sounds like a kinky new terminator model) which is also an official GT wheel.  

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Can someone point me in the direction for a good racing wheel for the game.
The Logitech Driving Force GT, G25 (if you can still find it) and the G27 are all good, as are the Fanatec ones.  But also be on the lookout for the new Thrustmaster T500 RS (sounds like a kinky new terminator model) which is also an official GT wheel.  

Back
Top Bottom