Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Just won the Like the Wind series. The last race was insane. Got me a Toyota Minolta. 
smokin.gif

Just picked this game up for a sweet deal but I'm going to fight the temptation to play it until after finals (next week).. Hopefully I can make it

Just picked this game up for a sweet deal but I'm going to fight the temptation to play it until after finals (next week).. Hopefully I can make it

Is it possible to do the AMG Special events in the nurburgring and get gold with a pad. I'm managing silver in most of them only to find out gold is another 6 or so seconds left.

Is it possible to do the AMG Special events in the nurburgring and get gold with a pad. I'm managing silver in most of them only to find out gold is another 6 or so seconds left.

^ That's pretty good with the pad. Gold would be very challenging, but not impossible I suppose. Did you turn off all the driving aids?

^ That's pretty good with the pad. Gold would be very challenging, but not impossible I suppose. Did you turn off all the driving aids?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Did anyone unlock any of the seven hidden trophies? 
I got one for flipping my car over
laugh.gif
i got 4 of them. one is the car flip, the other 3 are taking specific pictures.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Did anyone unlock any of the seven hidden trophies? 
I got one for flipping my car over
laugh.gif
i got 4 of them. one is the car flip, the other 3 are taking specific pictures.

Whats a good car for the Gt World championship? I've heard the used GT is good but I've never seen it for sale. I have a 458 italia just about maxed out(full aero kit, 690hp, 1293kg, racing tires, suspension, etc) but I'm not convinced it will be able to win

Whats a good car for the Gt World championship? I've heard the used GT is good but I've never seen it for sale. I have a 458 italia just about maxed out(full aero kit, 690hp, 1293kg, racing tires, suspension, etc) but I'm not convinced it will be able to win

Originally Posted by ddouble

it is possible.

i just finished the intermmediate with all gold and i use the d-pad.

Originally Posted by ddouble

it is possible.

i just finished the intermmediate with all gold and i use the d-pad.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yea but after a while i switched on the Traction Control and ABS to 5

Osubass1, You got any tips?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yea but after a while i switched on the Traction Control and ABS to 5

Osubass1, You got any tips?

Back
Top Bottom