Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
smh i basically quit because i wanted to fully tune 3 cars at once and didnt have enough money to buy certain cars for certain races now im stuck and broke
roll.gif

to lazy to redo tournaments for money too
frown.gif
laugh.gif

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
smh i basically quit because i wanted to fully tune 3 cars at once and didnt have enough money to buy certain cars for certain races now im stuck and broke
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
What level are you?

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
What level are you?

This Vitz race is pissing me off (yes, I'm faaaar behind) but haven't had much time to play this. Even with a full exhaust and racing intake this lil Yaris's are whopping my *$+ on the straightaways :/

This Vitz race is pissing me off (yes, I'm faaaar behind) but haven't had much time to play this. Even with a full exhaust and racing intake this lil Yaris's are whopping my *$+ on the straightaways :/

Originally Posted by Mister916

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
What level are you?
11 or 12 i left GT5 for black ops like 2 days ago
laugh.gif

im alright at GT5 though

constantly having 300k =
pimp.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
What level are you?
11 or 12 i left GT5 for black ops like 2 days ago
laugh.gif

im alright at GT5 though

I wish I could get my b-spec drivers to drive with that killer instinct, throw caution to the wind type ****.
They just follow the blue line to the T.
I'll rock a mostly stock car and win races in a-spec, put work into the car, give it to b-spec, and they can't do ****
alien.gif

I wish I could get my b-spec drivers to drive with that killer instinct, throw caution to the wind type ****.
They just follow the blue line to the T.
I'll rock a mostly stock car and win races in a-spec, put work into the car, give it to b-spec, and they can't do ****
alien.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

should've got some cheap parts from turbo exhaust and intake, ECU too
mines had around 130hp and i beat the race like that
smile.gif

i upgraded the free one that you win if that matters, forgot how you win it though

I was in the same boat. I bought a new one and thought I could pass with a racing chip, then that led to a turbo, exhaust etc. My bro goes on his account and buys a used Vitz Turbo and wins with ease
laugh.gif

I was in the same boat. I bought a new one and thought I could pass with a racing chip, then that led to a turbo, exhaust etc. My bro goes on his account and buys a used Vitz Turbo and wins with ease
laugh.gif

should've got some cheap parts from turbo exhaust and intake, ECU too
mines had around 130hp and i beat the race like that
smile.gif

i upgraded the free one that you win if that matters, forgot how you win it though

Anyone beat the historic racing car cup yet?
i'm gonna give it another go when i get home from school tonight. i've been trying out new games i got for black friday but i'm ready to go back and beat it now.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

i also got a random question for you guys:

is it strange that no matter what i'm doing, i keep thinking about the game?
like, i'll be playing black ops and in the back of my mind i'll be thinking " i gotta go tune up this car, gotta go win that race, i need that car, i gotta go train Kanye some more ( one of my b-spec drivers name is K. West, so i call him Kanye
laugh.gif
)

Anyone beat the historic racing car cup yet?
i'm gonna give it another go when i get home from school tonight. i've been trying out new games i got for black friday but i'm ready to go back and beat it now.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

i also got a random question for you guys:

is it strange that no matter what i'm doing, i keep thinking about the game?
like, i'll be playing black ops and in the back of my mind i'll be thinking " i gotta go tune up this car, gotta go win that race, i need that car, i gotta go train Kanye some more ( one of my b-spec drivers name is K. West, so i call him Kanye
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom