Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ i believe so. i have four drivers and even though they are all lvl 10 and up, i still keep going back to my original driver. and another thing, that experience bar makes all the difference. i learned that last night. 
pimp.gif

^ i believe so. i have four drivers and even though they are all lvl 10 and up, i still keep going back to my original driver. and another thing, that experience bar makes all the difference. i learned that last night. 
pimp.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:

I'm simply stating that because of the controller. The Xbox controller has much better triggers which allow you to more easily controller the power and the pressure on the brakes.  I played a bit with the Dualshock3 and you either have to choose using the stick and not being able to be on the gas and brake simultaneously or using the trash triggers which are difficult to keep held down.

When the PS2 started using analogue buttons and d-pad, I was actually quite good with it.  I preferred using the buttons for the throttle and brake instead of the trigger buttons, and with the analogue nature of them, I was still able to control the throttle/brake.  It was the same for the d-pad too in terms of steering.  
Anyone having luck with the Nurburgring Special Event?  I got gold on sector 1 beginner, but only silver in sectors 2, 3 and 4.  Getting to within a few seconds of gold, but finding that extra bit is... 
ohwell.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:

I'm simply stating that because of the controller. The Xbox controller has much better triggers which allow you to more easily controller the power and the pressure on the brakes.  I played a bit with the Dualshock3 and you either have to choose using the stick and not being able to be on the gas and brake simultaneously or using the trash triggers which are difficult to keep held down.

When the PS2 started using analogue buttons and d-pad, I was actually quite good with it.  I preferred using the buttons for the throttle and brake instead of the trigger buttons, and with the analogue nature of them, I was still able to control the throttle/brake.  It was the same for the d-pad too in terms of steering.  
Anyone having luck with the Nurburgring Special Event?  I got gold on sector 1 beginner, but only silver in sectors 2, 3 and 4.  Getting to within a few seconds of gold, but finding that extra bit is... 
ohwell.gif

What ever happen to winning cars to help you on the next set of races?! Every race I win gives me a car that I don't need to use for other races :/

What ever happen to winning cars to help you on the next set of races?! Every race I win gives me a car that I don't need to use for other races :/

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif
Thanks. I was thinking about starting a new driver just in case, but that can wait.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif
Thanks. I was thinking about starting a new driver just in case, but that can wait.

I'm really frustrated with the Top Gear (especially this one) and Nascar Races
mad.gif
mad.gif

Any tips on how to tackle those?

Also, accidentally bought an S2000 when I already had a speedy Mazda Roadster
tired.gif
. But it's still appreciated and might be my new favorite.

Any overall car suggestions, on the beginning and amateur races I should buy (I'm at level 7)? (I'm trying to buy cars that I can use in multiple categories, not just one specifically tailored to it).

mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Any overall car suggestions, on the beginning and amateur races I should buy (I'm at level 7)? (I'm trying to buy cars that I can use in multiple categories, not just one specifically tailored to it).

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

For the Top Gear challenges; it's all about timing. Stay close as you can to the opponents and overtake them on the corners

Draft as much as you can in the Nascar challenges. Find the right car to draft behind and know when you should make your move. Majority of those challenges will be a photo finish so stay smooth as possible.

When you have the money buy the Ferrari 458 Italia. It'll help you knock out 4 events in the Professional bracket. There's really no one car you could use in the Beginner and Amateur bracket so don't worry about finding a solid car yet.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

For the Top Gear challenges; it's all about timing. Stay close as you can to the opponents and overtake them on the corners

Draft as much as you can in the Nascar challenges. Find the right car to draft behind and know when you should make your move. Majority of those challenges will be a photo finish so stay smooth as possible.

When you have the money buy the Ferrari 458 Italia. It'll help you knock out 4 events in the Professional bracket. There's really no one car you could use in the Beginner and Amateur bracket so don't worry about finding a solid car yet.

Matte green?!?! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want some Matte paint chips sooooo badly.

I know you get a Matte Black one if you cop the LF-A in Matte black, so that's one I'll definitely get.

Matte green?!?! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want some Matte paint chips sooooo badly.

I know you get a Matte Black one if you cop the LF-A in Matte black, so that's one I'll definitely get.

Yo.. What did yall use for the lightweight k cup.. Everytime i win a car that i can use.. its got like 14hp or something rediculous...

Yo.. What did yall use for the lightweight k cup.. Everytime i win a car that i can use.. its got like 14hp or something rediculous...

Back
Top Bottom