Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I just beat the Super Car Nostalgia Cup in B-Spec. The Interceptors couldn't keep up with my Countach.

I just beat the Super Car Nostalgia Cup in B-Spec. The Interceptors couldn't keep up with my Countach.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I'm really frustrated with the Top Gear (especially this one) and Nascar Races
mad.gif
mad.gif

Any tips on how to tackle those?

Also, accidentally bought an S2000 when I already had a speedy Mazda Roadster
tired.gif
. But it's still appreciated and might be my new favorite.

Any overall car suggestions, on the beginning and amateur races I should buy (I'm at level 7)? (I'm trying to buy cars that I can use in multiple categories, not just one specifically tailored to it).
For the Top Gear challenges; it's all about timing. Stay close as you can to the opponents and overtake them on the corners

Draft as much as you can in the Nascar challenges. Find the right car to draft behind and know when you should make your move. Majority of those challenges will be a photo finish so stay smooth as possible.

When you have the money buy the Ferrari 458 Italia. It'll help you knock out 4 events in the Professional bracket. There's really no one car you could use in the Beginner and Amateur bracket so don't worry about finding a solid car yet.

Thanks Mister, looks like I'll hit you up over the PSN if I have any other questions regarding GT. Guess I'll play a bit of this later tonight after I catch up to Final Fantasy XIII and Black OPS campaign mode.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I'm really frustrated with the Top Gear (especially this one) and Nascar Races
mad.gif
mad.gif

Any tips on how to tackle those?

Also, accidentally bought an S2000 when I already had a speedy Mazda Roadster
tired.gif
. But it's still appreciated and might be my new favorite.

Any overall car suggestions, on the beginning and amateur races I should buy (I'm at level 7)? (I'm trying to buy cars that I can use in multiple categories, not just one specifically tailored to it).
For the Top Gear challenges; it's all about timing. Stay close as you can to the opponents and overtake them on the corners

Draft as much as you can in the Nascar challenges. Find the right car to draft behind and know when you should make your move. Majority of those challenges will be a photo finish so stay smooth as possible.

When you have the money buy the Ferrari 458 Italia. It'll help you knock out 4 events in the Professional bracket. There's really no one car you could use in the Beginner and Amateur bracket so don't worry about finding a solid car yet.

Thanks Mister, looks like I'll hit you up over the PSN if I have any other questions regarding GT. Guess I'll play a bit of this later tonight after I catch up to Final Fantasy XIII and Black OPS campaign mode.

Which car should i use for
Gran Turismo All Star, Historic racing car cup, and like the Wind? 

almost finish Expert on both a and b spec just need cars for the above races

Which car should i use for
Gran Turismo All Star, Historic racing car cup, and like the Wind? 

almost finish Expert on both a and b spec just need cars for the above races

well this is actually my first GT game I have played (I know smh) and I really love it so far.....I don't even know much about cars, but this game is def. appreciated

well this is actually my first GT game I have played (I know smh) and I really love it so far.....I don't even know much about cars, but this game is def. appreciated

GT All Stars - Mazda Furai Concept
Historic Racing Car Cup - Laborghini Countach
Like The Wind - Mazda Furai Concept

GT All Stars - Mazda Furai Concept
Historic Racing Car Cup - Laborghini Countach
Like The Wind - Mazda Furai Concept

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Where do you win that Furai Concept?.. You talk about it all the time ... I wanna see this thing
laugh.gif
B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup

Best video I can find.

It handles like a dream.

Where do you win that Furai Concept?.. You talk about it all the time ... I wanna see this thing
laugh.gif
B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup

Best video I can find.

It handles like a dream.

Mister916 wrote:

laugh.gif
B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup

Best video I can find.

It handles like a dream.

laugh.gif
 Great.. now i gottasuper tune a Miata for myDumb B-specdriver to win it

Mister916 wrote:

laugh.gif
B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup

Best video I can find.

It handles like a dream.

laugh.gif
 Great.. now i gottasuper tune a Miata for myDumb B-specdriver to win it

Back
Top Bottom