Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ Tough competition eh? How many laps per race? 40-50, depending on the track of course...?

^ Tough competition eh? How many laps per race? 40-50, depending on the track of course...?

Opponents are pretty tough, not that bad though. 20 laps per race. Each race last about 20-30 minutes.

Opponents are pretty tough, not that bad though. 20 laps per race. Each race last about 20-30 minutes.

As some of you may know, I've been renting GT5 for the last two weeks.

Futureshop is doing a trade in 5 games and get GT5 AND a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel.

Also, Roger's Plus is selling a bunch of games marked down considerably.

So I took my copy of ModNation Racers, bought Read Dead Redemption for $30, Mafia II for $30, FFXIII for $11 and Madden '11 for $11 and got the bundle!!

It was like $87 for a bundle that rang up as $227.

I'm geeked, the racing wheel is a lot of fun.
pimp.gif

Futureshop is doing a trade in 5 games and get GT5 AND a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel.

So I took my copy of ModNation Racers, bought Read Dead Redemption for $30, Mafia II for $30, FFXIII for $11 and Madden '11 for $11 and got the bundle!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif

Do you get pedals too?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif

Do you get pedals too?

Hey Irish!
I know you're not just going to sit there and not reciprocate my generosity.
Where the !!!! is my gift with 4 wheels? I mean a car, not tires, before you try anything funny, Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom