Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Got the Veyron over 400 km/h 
pimp.gif

Only 2 to go to get a B license.
pimp.gif
Spent forever on B-6, took me like 12431 tries to get gold, but when I got it I was jumping up and down and got the Tiger Woods fist pump going.
laugh.gif

It's my first GT game, but man, every race is freaking intense, it really requires crazy concentration (compared to almost all other games), because if you %%$% up on a turn your race is over.

Only 2 to go to get a B license.
pimp.gif
Spent forever on B-6, took me like 12431 tries to get gold, but when I got it I was jumping up and down and got the Tiger Woods fist pump going.
laugh.gif

It's my first GT game, but man, every race is freaking intense, it really requires crazy concentration (compared to almost all other games), because if you %%$% up on a turn your race is over.

^ That's the thing with racing... the gains are minimal, but the losses can be huge.
I lost the championship because I messed up turn-1 on the last lap of the last race.  Had to redo the whole championship. 
ohwell.gif

^ That's the thing with racing... the gains are minimal, but the losses can be huge.
I lost the championship because I messed up turn-1 on the last lap of the last race.  Had to redo the whole championship. 
ohwell.gif

OMG IA-10 IS FREAKING INSANE, I DO THE FIRST LAP WELL, BUT I CAN NEVER GET THE FIRST TURN OF THE SECOND LAP RIGHT SO I ALWAYS SPIN OUT

OMG IA-10 IS FREAKING INSANE, I DO THE FIRST LAP WELL, BUT I CAN NEVER GET THE FIRST TURN OF THE SECOND LAP RIGHT SO I ALWAYS SPIN OUT

Racing with a wheel is soooo much fun. You feel each car's differences much easier, and the force feedback really immerses you in the action.

And Chris, after about an hour of playing, a RUF Yellowbird popped up in my used car lot. Scooped it! Karma
laugh.gif

Racing with a wheel is soooo much fun. You feel each car's differences much easier, and the force feedback really immerses you in the action.

And Chris, after about an hour of playing, a RUF Yellowbird popped up in my used car lot. Scooped it! Karma
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Is this the one with the Lambo?
Yea, I am having major issues with this as well.

pimp.gif

Is this the one with the Lambo?
Yea, I am having major issues with this as well.

pimp.gif

Still can't do the stupid NASCAR "drafting" for beginners.

What should I get for the classic supercar race, something that's fast and cheap?

Also who tried to add me from NT, your request didn't go through?

Still can't do the stupid NASCAR "drafting" for beginners.

What should I get for the classic supercar race, something that's fast and cheap?

Also who tried to add me from NT, your request didn't go through?

I had the same problem.. coast the first little bend then brake for the corner.. thats what i did

I had the same problem.. coast the first little bend then brake for the corner.. thats what i did

Back
Top Bottom