Grand Theft Auto V: Post Your Cars

Anybody else's whips NOT saving when you store them?

Happened to me twice so far.

At least I got the Phantom saved at Michael's. :pimp:

Mostly I have not had problems with losing modded cars. Franklins car always appears for me with no problem, even outside his house if Ive got another stored inside.
But I have been having some occasional problems with cars at Michaels house.
First of all, that bootleg black "Obey" Audi always spawns outside the garage. Is there any way to replace it permanently with something better?
On top of that, I lost a heavily upgraded car that I drove to a mission start. i wont bother with spoilers, but needless to say, the mission prevented me from returning to the car. When the mission was over I returned to the scene, but the car was gone and no impound. BS

Anyways. I love the car saving concept, because that was one of my biggest gripes with GTA-IV. There was no value in having a sick hi-performance because I never wanted to lose it driving around.
I do wish that GTA-V was a little more secure, letting you know with Confirmation of some kind that the car has been properly saved, and whether performing certain activities could cause you to lose that saved car

^^^^^^^
edit: RIP Sleazy
Where are you finding those Pegassi"s?

Last edited:
Anyways. I love the car saving concept, because that was one of my biggest gripes with GTA-IV. There was no value in having a sick hi-performance because I never wanted to lose it driving around.
I do wish that GTA-V was a little more secure, letting you know with Confirmation of some kind that the car has been properly saved, and whether performing certain activities could cause you to lose that saved car

I thought that it saved once the garage door closes behind me.

That may or may not be true :lol:

Dope thread !

I dont really play Video games like that, but Im down for some discussion/debate about cars in the game and the real life counterparts they were based on.

I thought that it saved once the garage door closes behind me.

That may or may not be true :lol:

I believe that is case also.
But I have had a few rare issues where I would lose my car on a mission or something and the garage was empty upon return, and not impounded.
Also, I once brought a Ferrari type car (dont rmemeber what theyre called) to the garage at Franklin's small house said i couldnt save it there. Any ideas what thats all about?

Not from V but IV...

I really liked the Primio, especially the souped up s/c version. The rear styling always reminded me of a 92-97 STS

View media item 584595
View media item 584596
View media item 584597

The body kit i the game even looks remarkably similar the ones they sold for the Sevilles in the 90s.

View media item 584592

The front facia looks some kind of messed up hybrid of a first gen Lexus LS and a 92 VW golf :lol:

View media item 584598
View media item 584599
View media item 584600

Interesting choice considering the first Primio was based on the Cressada

View media item 584601
View media item 584602

YMCMB *rubs hands*
laugh.gif

How big a part of the game is cars?

GTA-V really has an extensive car list like that? And abilities to mod?

Looking at that car list, please tell me you can customize Commercial vehicles too? Would love to make that Hauler or Packer w/ Optimus Prime colorway haha

View media item 585419
Cpl ting tings n my grove st garage...

armored out RR for flexin on these boys on the block.

Chromed out crotch rocket for quick elusive getaways

Da hemi... murked n armored out. Actually it has every performance mod max.My favorite drive by jaun (i hate seein franklin bust out the windows of the rolls lol)

Lambo.. for stunt cruisin. Have yet to mod it.

In his safe house i got the bugatti and a porsche. Neeed to cop a new garage n put a H2 and monstertruck in it

Smh I fully tuned the Bugatti RR and the mercy only to find out franklin garage wasn't saving smh now I gotta drive far as hell just to store cars

Yea I said I wasn't buying anymore current gen games, but this must be bought ASAP. Probably get it for my ps3 and just trade my xbox towards the xbox one

Back
Top Bottom