Grand Theft Auto V: Post Your Cars

I haven't got the game yet, but how are people getting their cars like this? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

slab  If you ride through Franklin's hood after fixing up your car ride by when the guys in green standing on the corner, you might here someone say

"look at the wheeeeeels"  just like on Menace 

Last edited:
Modifying cars eats up alot of my money.. I gotta chill out on it for a while and get my cake up..

Definitely taking that Futo and customizing it for street racing. Fine tune engine. :pimp:

i just want a bentley and a phantom and im straight... already got a maserati, lambo, cop car, buggatti and a corvette

Last edited:
29fv8zb.jpg

Had to throw in the bike :pimp:

What is that black car... looks alot like my garage now. I told my girk o wasnt playin all day lol but tonight ill update with my garages....

Franklin was gettin that fetta n i had like 3 mill liquid so i said eff it. N took my time hand pickin whips n tricked em all all the way out... spent over a millie lol

I had the g wag but swapped it for a hummer... infintely more useful. Things a bulldozer n as fast as the cop cars turbod n stage 3 engine/******

Last edited:
PS3.

And what mission unlocks the entity xf and the cheetah. I really want both of those cars. Thanks.

What is the option to get the roof black on the r8... I don't remember that being an option. It's not secondary color...

How big a part of the game is cars?

GTA-V really has an extensive car list like that? And abilities to mod?

bruh, just like any part of the game its as big as you want it to be. and yes they have so many cars you can go hours without seeing the same car. especially if your looking for the fancy ones. the nice neighborhoods have the nice cars, and the poor neighborhoods have the common cars. the country has all the 4x4 cars... it just depends on the areas. everything on the car is customizeable. i was going to post a list but it think this video does it more justice =]

was also going to say that every car has its own accleration and handling , the cheap cars are slow but also you can tell which cars have 4wd and FWD

Back
Top Bottom