Greg Oden bad knee injury during Rockets v. Portland Game

Damn. I feel bad for Oden. He started playing good for a little while & then this happened. I could tell it was bad by the way Lamarcus Aldridge reacted.

Damn I feel for Greg.
tired.gif

He was having a decent season too.

I hope this doesn't end his career.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm going to predict this injury will help the Blazers.

Good luck to Greg though.
How the hell would this help them.

I don't understand what stance you're trying to take...

Blazers without Oden > Blazers with Oden?

I disagree.

Blazers are going to get a good draft pick or something because of him being out?

I disagree.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Drafting G's and F's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drafting C's.
dude, every team can say that, but reality is you HAVE to take the risk of drafting Centers in the NBA. Do I think the Clippers took a risk tosome extent in the draft? Hell yeah, but the expectations are there. Blake's a beast no doubt, but he's not a front runner right now for ROY.

Portland could afford to take that risk...and I think this team could afford not to draft within the next 3 years.

anyhow, I hope he's ok

he had micro fracture surgery on his right, then a bone chip on his left, and now the fracture on the left knee cap

sick.gif
Damn, that looks bad. I really dislike the Blazers but I hope he can come back and play.

Should have drafted Durant
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Drafting G's and F's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drafting C's.
this...

You draft what you need. The Blazers needed a C not a another SG or SF
Investing a top pick for a big tall injury prone C is only going to bite you in the !!% in the long run... Teams get put into bad positions and dowhat they do but when it comes down to it, im taking a top guard or forward before im putting a greg oden on my team.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

this...

You draft what you need. The Blazers needed a C not a another SG or SF
Investing a top pick for a big tall injury prone C is only going to bite you in the !!% in the long run... Teams get put into bad positions and do what they do but when it comes down to it, im taking a top guard or forward before im putting a greg oden on my team.

And that is why your not a GM. Greg was not injury prone coming out of collage. I was a Sonic fan so I would of been happy with either player.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I Feel bad for Portland, really do.

You shouldnt. They should have Durant and they'd be one of the best teams in the NBA. No sympathy from me.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm in no way a Blazers fan, but I feel for the guy.

Hope he can recover and become ATLEAST a serviceable big man in the future.

I hate seeing any players' career cut short because of injuries.
co sign

Back
Top Bottom