sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Greg Oden's knee just caved in
looks so bad.
It just happened so no vid or images yet

anybody watching this game?

Damn feel bad for the kid. It's eerie seeing this b/c Deke ended his career on this same floor

not watching the game or near a TV but in comparison to Shaun Livingston's knee injury... does it look worse?

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

not watching the game or near a TV but in comparison to Shaun Livingston's knee injury... does it look worse?

No. God no. Nothing near that bad.

Normally in these situations they can't diagnose anything til an MRI, so we likely will just hear "knee strain" or something tonight.
half a minute ago from web Standing O from Blazer crowd for Oden ... All the Blazer players came over to give regards ... Scola, Battier clapping too --classy.
2 minutes ago from web Oden is still on floor, sitting up with legs stretched. Trainers holding the left leg immobile. They're bringing out stretcher. Thisis bad.
3 minutes ago from web It looke dlike he stopped going up for the block and started wincing and reaching for knee even while Brooks was still shooting.
4 minutes ago from web They've got his head down on a towel and three guys around him ... another replay... now looks like he did something when he went tojump
4 minutes ago from web Looked like he may have hurt it when he planted it now that I watch the replay. He's still down on the court.
6 minutes ago from web Greg Oden down holding knee. Went up to block Brooks shot... looked like they just bumped knees. Let's hope that's all it is.
6 minutes ago from web

his career is done for sure,

at least he looks like he should be retiring

why were they covering his face? was he crying? I know he wants to make Portland proud. Good thing Portland supports him. You gotta feel bad for him.

for those who weren't able to see. Oden went up to block Brooks tear drop, and it looked like his left knee just gave out and collapsed. He went right tothe floor after.

im scared to even watch the video.

dont tell me that can be an career injury...he had so much potential.
(waits for everyone to come in and say "portland shoulda took durant"
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom