Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the doubters out there! Specially you DEEZ!! please point out the differences in MY GM BRED 11's below from what your idea of a "RELEASE DAY" pair looks like.

please, cus I think my pair is indistinguishable from release day pairs... Same as dudes neighbors pair posted above lol (u know their his frontin *** lol)

Have at em...

You posted an authentic retail pair, he posted a GM/fake pair. Can easily tell from the red plastic cover, it should be translucent, while the other dudes is more vivid. As for the shoes themselves, you really can't tell from just pictures, in hand there is usually little flaws here and there that are distinguishable from retail pairs

REAL

540d9994_image.jpeg

FAKE

7767915a_88bded3cc33eae86.png

You posted an authentic retail pair, he posted a GM/fake pair. Can easily tell from the red plastic cover, it should be translucent, while the other dudes is more vivid. As for the shoes themselves, you really can't tell from just pictures, in hand there is usually little flaws here and there that are distinguishable from retail pairs

REAL

540d9994_image.jpeg

FAKE

7767915a_88bded3cc33eae86.png

I compared plastics on my real vs GM pairs, it was exactly the same. Only difference is GM pair still had protective plastic film I had to peel off.

:x

Anyone ever deal with kinstor? Might pull the trigger on a pair of Jams and see how they come out.
make sure you use an agent so you can get pics before buying, man i truly hope this GM stuff will make releases that much easier to get very soon, tired of GR stuff that should be an easy cop being so hard to get or having to camp for them.

I bit the bullet and ordered direct from a GM seller earlier this week, and sent western union unprotected. Seller gave me a tracking number 30min after I paid. We will see how it goes when they come in next week. $180 shipped for space jams :smokin

Last edited:
You can't beat that price man. And frankly...that's how some guys earn a living on ebay. It's easy to make an extra 3-5K a month just buying GM shoes and flipping them on ebay.

You can't beat that price man. And frankly...that's how some guys earn a living on ebay. It's easy to make an extra 3-5K a month just buying GM shoes and flipping them on ebay.
Very true, a big percentage of the Jordans on eBay are GM.
Most buyers dont know any better and just purchase them. They are making a killing in sales.

I just grabbed my DS GM Breds to wear today, they feel really light. I just weighed them compared to my GM concords. Concords were 17.6 oz, Breds were 15.6 oz. Both are 11.5. Odd...

scary buying direct and i dont speak chinese so im of no help lol if i could i totally would make a few extra bucks on ebay with these but its too risky imo, u never know what kind of condition/quality you will get without actual pictures.

scary buying direct and i dont speak chinese so im of no help lol if i could i totally would make a few extra bucks on ebay with these but its too risky imo, u never know what kind of condition/quality you will get without actual pictures.

That's ****** up tho unless you list them as GM when your selling.

Bred 11's are completely indistinguishable.

How can people say those are fake? They are clearly the exact same shoe...

Aghh god do i have to go through the gm xi differences AGAIN?

ask ninjahood, who finally had to eat his crow and admit the xi were the only ones we could tell

uh, concords and SJ? sure

i see absolutely no difference or error with the breds.

point them out chief

My first pair of SJ I got with an agent, were about $225. I saved $45 going direct to the source...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom