Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda figured they were GM...they looked better in the original pictures.
they still look good wish i would have found some gm that looked that good ,I ended up finding a legit pair but one of my out soles has a crappy finish .Its all a gamble

Mods should implement a few rules about not disclosing where to get them and not to post pictures of GM pairs with watermarks that would lead users to the site.

This thread is informative in the wrong way because I bet my balls that a number of people have learned about GM pairs here and are now selling them off as authentic pairs.
I get what you're saying, but restricting information will not stop it.  As I have said before, it is inevitable that the resell market will be flooded with these at some point, the question is how long it will take.  It's better that threads like this exist where more people are aware of GM pairs being out there and allowing them to make their own decisions.

I hate how things have become now where I have to do research before every purchase.  It really takes the fun out of the game for me personally.  

they still look good wish i would have found some gm that looked that good ,I ended up finding a legit pair but one of my out soles has a crappy finish .Its all a gamble

Yeah, i agree. If the original pictures are the same as the pictures i posted above are the same, they passed through the LC forums. I'll probably end up returning them. thanks for all the help guys.

Bred 11's are completely indistinguishable.

How can people say those are fake? They are clearly the exact same shoe...

Aghh god do i have to go through the gm xi differences AGAIN?

ask ninjahood, who finally had to eat his crow and admit the xi were the only ones we could tell

uh, concords and SJ? sure

i see absolutely no difference or error with the breds.

point them out chief

:lol: @ eating crow...look at this thread, my point

(Gm's are legit unauthorized kicks) won months ago

Vs you callin em fake which was incorrect.

For all the doubters out there! Specially you DEEZ!! please point out the differences in MY GM BRED 11's below from what your idea of a "RELEASE DAY" pair looks like.

please, cus I think my pair is indistinguishable from release day pairs... Same as dudes neighbors pair posted above lol (u know their his frontin *** lol)

Have at em...

I loaded two of the same photos so I edited.

If they are gm

Mushed 23
Smaller cotton tab where 23 goes

Two signs right there

Is it just me or the gaps on the bottom have less space than RD pairs?

you are correct.

even with the soles, i don't think they look good at all. hope dude didn't pay much for those, there are a lot of better looking fakes out there.

Last edited:
GM DB III's are currently in production, expect to see some sample pics soon.

Legit info from a top seller

I took a bunch of closeup pics of retail royals ill post later for anyone wanting reference. Whatever the case, the arguement is kindve pointless. Posting pics to a/b between legit or fake shouldnt really apply. Gm pairs are un official not fake.

you are correct.

even with the soles, i don't think they look good at all. hope dude didn't pay much for those, there are a lot of better looking fakes out there.

I've been looking over the original pictures and the ones I got, and I think the shoes are different than what's pictured. I'm sending them back for a refund. thankfully covered through paypal.

Last edited:
I took a bunch of closeup pics of retail royals ill post later for anyone wanting reference. Whatever the case, the arguement is kindve pointless. Posting pics to a/b between legit or fake shouldnt really apply. Gm pairs are un official not fake.

not sure if this was directed towards me, but i know GM's aren't fake. i just don't believe that particular pair posted is an actual GM pair.

I ordered a pair of the Royal Blue 1's from ##### and when my agent sent me pics of the shoes and the box, it didn't say OG on the size tag of the box it just said "Air Jordan 1 Retro High" No OG on the end. Suspect.

Post pics?

Does anyone have a list or know if one exists of all the retro J's that are currently being manufactured and sold as these "unauthorized authentics". This might help out a bit at least in narrowing down which pairs to scrutinize before purchasing online or trading with someone. Obviously this will only help those who actually care if theirs is an authorized or GM pair.

If people were in this thread chatting gm pairs and purchase of said pairs for the sole purpose of sticking it to resellers i could comply with that idea but, instead its one big b**ch fest against each other.

Does anyone have a list or know if one exists of all the retro J's that are currently being manufactured and sold as these "unauthorized authentics". This might help out a bit at least in narrowing down which pairs to scrutinize before purchasing online or trading with someone. Obviously this will only help those who actually care if theirs is an authorized or GM pair.
1s
Royals
Shadows
Chicagos
Black Toes
Dave white
True blue

2s
Cool grey

3s
88 Cement
Bc3s
Fire red
True blue
Jokers
Stealth
Black Flips

4s
Thunders
Db4
Wc4s
Toro 4s
Fear 4s
Green glow 4s
Cavs
Fire red

5s
Metallic
3m Fire red
Black tongue fire red
Grapes
Black grapes
Independence day

6s
Oreo
Gmp
Varsity red
Olympic

7s
None

8s
Playoffs

9s
Cool grey

10s
Old Royals

11s
All OG colorways except Columbias

12s
Obsidians
Playoffs

13s
Breds
Squadron Blue
He Got Game
Ray Allen

14s
None (well atleast not in men sizes)

15-16
None

17s
Wizards Home

Oak Hills

I will edit it later if im missing more shoes. I didnt include GS shoes

Last edited:
Wow, had no clue it was that many. Knew the 3's and 11's were being pushed hard, not the rest though. Great work of putting this list together truly appreciate this, I'm sure others will as well, you the man. I think there should be a seperate thread for a list like that, this way people can edit it with each new GM release and educate others. Without debating anyone or expressing my opinion on GM,the only thing I'm gonna say is that if this "unauthorized" business is allowed to flourish it will most definitely have a huge impact on this whole JB retro game or however u refer to it. Might be for better or for worse, I guess it all depends how you look at it.

1s
Royals
Shadows
Chicagos
Black Toes
Dave white
True blue

2s
Cool grey

3s
88 Cement
Bc3s
Fire red
True blue
Jokers
Stealth
Black Flips

4s
Thunders
Db4
Wc4s
Toro 4s
Fear 4s
Green glow 4s
Cavs
Fire red

5s
Metallic
3m Fire red
Black tongue fire red
Grapes
Black grapes
Independence day

6s
Oreo
Gmp
Varsity red
Olympic

7s
None

8s
Playoffs

9s
Cool grey

10s
Old Royals

11s

12s
Obsidians
Playoffs

13s
Breds
Squadron Blue
He Got Game

14s

15-16
None

17s
Wizards Home

Oak Hills

Wow
1s
Royals
Shadows
Chicagos
Black Toes
Dave white
True blue

2s
Cool grey

3s
88 Cement
Bc3s
Fire red
True blue
Jokers
Stealth
Black Flips

4s
Thunders
Db4
Wc4s
Toro 4s
Fear 4s
Green glow 4s
Cavs
Fire red

5s
Metallic
3m Fire red
Black tongue fire red
Grapes
Black grapes
Independence day

6s
Oreo
Gmp
Varsity red
Olympic

7s
None

8s
Playoffs

9s
Cool grey

10s
Old Royals

11s

12s
Obsidians
Playoffs

13s
Breds
Squadron Blue
He Got Game

14s

15-16
None

17s
Wizards Home

Oak Hills

you are correct.

I was waiting for someone else to say something.  I too think they look totally fake.  But that is just my sincere opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom