Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i just posted it to compare

but i have seen NDC pairs with low patent cut, mine on my NDC pair are high and perfect :pimp:

Yeah. I thought that the gm jams I order patent cut was high, but when I compared it to all my retail 11's the patent cuts are off on all of them. And I'm not talking a cm off. Clear differences.

i just wish that the GM shoes were cheaper cuz i wouldnt mind paying retail to make some shoes beaters but i refuse to pay resale prices to make something a beater shoe

Lmao I wouldn't even pay retail for beaters
well my definition of beaters is a pair i wear and dont clean each time i wear them and might not put them back in the box either and after they get to the point of not being able to ever deserve to go back in the box then they become my playing softball/go to work in shoes ( i work for a metal scrap company)

C'mon guys, of course these are GM. The space jam video has icy soles, the same as my pair just in. Anything DS from 2009 will have yellowing around the pods. For reference, the space jams on taobao are around $180 BEFORE shipping and agent fees. So the pair on this site isn't a bad price.

Far as I can tell from these past pages, the GM pairs look as good if not better than a lot of retail pairs. I don't sell my shoes nor collect per say just wear them, so if I strike out on RD for a shoe I would look towards the GM's before paying reseller prices. These money hungry shoeheads did it to themselves with this whole $300+ for last weeks release nonsense.

Far as I can tell from these past pages, the GM pairs look as good if not better than a lot of retail pairs. I don't sell my shoes nor collect per say just wear them, so if I strike out on RD for a shoe I would look towards the GM's before paying reseller prices. These money hungry shoeheads did it to themselves with this whole $300+ for last weeks release nonsense.

Pretty much

I know one thing is you will very rarely find fakes (variants) in an 11.5 and a 14... does those hold the same for the grey markets????

I know one thing is you will very rarely find fakes (variants) in an 11.5 and a 14... does those hold the same for the grey markets????

fakes dont come in half sizes if you check most if not all.

only 10.11.12.13

GM shoes are real deal shoes most of the time just crppy quality

C'mon guys, of course these are GM. The space jam video has icy soles, the same as my pair just in. Anything DS from 2009 will have yellowing around the pods. For reference, the space jams on taobao are around $180 BEFORE shipping and agent fees. So the pair on this site isn't a bad price.

Unfortunately, a year or two from now those GM pairs will yellow, and there would be almost no differences.

This grey market discussion is interesting

I wonder how Nike/JB will respond to this

they wont do, because the only thing they can do is change factories or put them on strict lock down and even then i doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom