Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So once the GM Concords starts yellowing it's game over, right?

No way to tell them apart anymore.

CF plate will always look off, easy tell. Bred XIs are hard to tell at this point because all the things I've seen off on GM pairs I've seen on authentic pairs also.

Yeah, that was basically my point. I had just never seen one week apart.

I've seen longer and you have to take human intervention into consideration, I've swapped the left or right from 2 pairs in store before and sometimes when I get 2 pairs from ndc.

Can someone help me out...I am trying to determine if http://www.footwearoftheday.com is legit, or grey market?

They take PayPal...prices are reasonable...and they show videos of their stock.

What do people think?

Jordan's for under or around $200? Defiantly GM. With $15 shipping also... I bet all their shoes are identical to RD pairs...

**** it Paypal pay them. Worst comes to worst, you get a free GM pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out...I am trying to determine if http://www.footwearoftheday.com is legit, or grey market?

They take PayPal...prices are reasonable...and they show videos of their stock.

What do people think?
Saw that site earlier and there were only a hundred likes. Now they have 3k likes. Fishy.  

GM for sure, the prices are reasonable too, plus you don't have to wait for weeks to get the items.

They take Paypal and like the other guy said, worst comes to worst, you get a free GM pair. 

Last edited:
Saw that site earlier and there were only a hundred likes. Now they have 3k likes. Fishy.  

GM for sure, the prices are reasonable too, plus you don't have to wait for weeks to get the items.

They take Paypal and like the other guy said, worst comes to worst, you get a free GM pair. 

They even have playoff 12's. I need a pair of those...

Those prices on their homepage are bs. When you add to cart its like 50 bux more. BS

I didn't have this problem...

chatting with them now. They don't have their ish together at all. The homepage prices are much less than the actual product page. I WOULD STAAAY WAY AWAAY from this site.

If concords were the 179 it says on homepage I'd take a chance but in my size 10 they are like 240 shipped. UMM no way.

It's almost like kicks crew. Price depends on size. Lowest price is prob for those size 8s. $244 in a 12 for SJ .. Meh .. Not the worst u could pay. If u dnt like u could get ur money back and keep? Doesn't sound too bad

chatting with them now. They don't have their ish together at all. The homepage prices are much less than the actual product page. I WOULD STAAAY WAY AWAAY from this site.

concords for $180...

:lol:

either a scam or i dont know. havent seen a GM site other than taobao sellers offer them that low.

concords for $180...

laugh.gif

either a scam or i dont know. havent seen a GM site other than taobao sellers offer them that low.
$180 isnt for the bigger sizes though, i think total would come around prob the same as the SJ. I didnt check concords though

bottom line....If its too good to be true it probably is.........IMO Believe me I thought about it almost checked out and said this just doesn't feel right. So X'd the browser. You all do you tho.

The pics he posted have none of those things on them tho... not a single one.

We're talking about the GM pairs Lewi posted.

The NDC pair looks worse than the GM pair. Most people on this thread couldn't tell the difference, they even guessed wrong. I find it pretty odd that you could miraculously tell the differences, when all of us had no idea...for the most part.

your telling me you could tell the GM pair was on the right? Since it has a mushed 23, smaller cotton tab And higher patent cut? lol

View media item 472270

Yes dude. I could tell. I posted 15 mins after he pit that pic up. With the quoted response REposted right above that post u just quoted.

I hope they are authentic for you. Like I said I was almost there. The vids are great it just sounds too good to me. But like I said I wish you the best.

I posted tht right after he put the pic up.

And those tell tale signs are clear on the gm pairs of xi i have seen. Be it concords jams cg or black n red

Heres a conversation i had with a rep from "footwearoftheday"

Susan - USA

Hey, let me know if you have any questions?

You (click to change)

are the pairs for sale on this site made in the same factory as the authentic release date pair?

Susan - USA

All I know is the shoes are 100% authentic.

You (click to change)

do you know if theyre grey market pairs ?

Susan - USA

They are authentic...did you watch the videos?

You (click to change)

whats the return policy ?

Susan - USA

Well we accept PayPal, so you have Buyer Protection...and we have a 30 days no questions asked return policy.

You (click to change)

if I sent a pair of these to nike ,, do you believe theyd verify these as authentic ?

Susan - USA

Yes, absolutely.

I have sent a pair myself in for inspection.

I sent a pair to Flight Club for verification actually.

You (click to change)

so its win,win,, cause if I buy and like em then I got a new place to buy after the r.d. for fair prices, if i dont youll accept the return and fully refund my money, no questions provided theyre in original condition they was sent

?

Susan - USA

Exactly!!

And we take PayPal to ensure everything!!

You (click to change)

Ill do a little research and determineif Id like to make a purchase with your store, thx for your time

Susan - USA

Ok very good, please let me know if you have any other questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never buy off of any other places other than ftl, fnl.ndc.champs,footaction,eastbay..
She never said if they was verified for sure by nike, though she did state "yes absolutely", she never said if pairs she sent to flight club and nike were deemed authentic..

I once ordered from PYS back in the day, Bought Pure $ 3s,, and all seemed fine with them ,but I still sold them ..Mainly because I was unsure about them, probably was being paranoid,but I didnt want them amongst the rest of my 100% authentic pairs , almost liked they was diseased and would contaminate my Authorized retailer bought pairs 
laugh.gif

In conclusion Im still leery of footwearoftheday, or any non nike authorized dealer,, plus they got fsr,, seems to good to be true..

Last edited:
1st production run from SDS on top

December 2011 NDC release pair bottom
patent on the top pair is low along the side.

yeah i noticed that angle stuff too with that site. The videos were clean though, but with only angles. Prices and FSR automatically scream GM to me, but everything is looking on point guess on those who order can tell.

ill wait for those who did to post pics

View media item 472557

1st production run from SDS on top

December 2011 NDC release pair bottom

patent on the top pair is low along the side.

yeah i noticed that angle stuff too with that site. The videos were clean though, but with only angles. Prices and FSR automatically scream GM to me, but everything is looking on point guess on those who order can tell.

ill wait for those who did to post pics

well i just posted it to compare

but i have seen NDC pairs with low patent cut, mine on my NDC pair are high and perfect :pimp:

So, I just ordered a pair of Green Glow 4s from the Chinese eBay 
wink.gif
 and  my agent said that the shoes will be ready in 3 days.

Are they going to use that time window to steal them away from the factory? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom