Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen or heard of grey market of those. 99.999% sure they arent. he probably just kept them to collect then needed some cash but damn.. they are worth $5k? :x

btw what do you guys think of the shape and look of my concord XI's i posted? look good? would you rock em?

btw what do you guys think of the shape and look of my concord XI's i posted? look good? would you rock em?

Yeah rock em, why not? Btw, what size are you? Those look like sz 15+, maybe just the angle though...

they are size 11 :lol:

i just dont want anyone to think they are fake. shoes are def legit but obviously very early release.

dont hold a candle to my NDC pair.

if i remember and feel like taking them out maybe tomorrow ill put a side by side of the ER and NDC pair, two different shoes honestly IMO

Ok i picked up a pair military blue 4s for my boy in hawaii off a fellow NTer. Everything looks good i was comparing them to my pair from NDC. Then i noticed the productions dates.

Pair from NT read 01/11/12 & 02/27/12 (1 month of production!!?)

View media item 472017View media item 472019
Crazy thing .. my pair from NDC had 2 conpletely different dates

Right shoe 12/20/11 & 02/09/12
View media item 472039
Left shoe 12/20/11 & 03/06/12
View media item 472040
View media item 472043View media item 472044

production dates differ on shoes and a lot of times both shoes wont have the same production date.

ive had plenty of shoes from NDC that came with only 1 month production date. others can confirm this as well.

production dates differ on shoes and a lot of times both shoes wont have the same production date.

ive had plenty of shoes from NDC that came with only 1 month production date. others can confirm this as well.
ok cool i was worried there for a min. everything is on point though spot on. and i wasnt really worried about my pair cuz i know theyre from NDC i just never paid attention to prod dates of pairs i get from a retailer and i thought that was kinda odd but oh well.

i was worried about the 1 month production though thought that was rather quick but ok cool no worries then

When compared to my NDC pairs from the drop,, the shape of the pair u posted unfortunately looks off,, I personally wouldn't wear them for that reason alone.. Most ppl wont notice ,but if it was me , Id be self conscious to rock them..

Btw,, for the record, Im a sz 10.5,, so were close,, however the shape of our 11s are not..
grin.gif

Last edited:
Lol, and because its FC, no one questions it. 

never seen or heard of grey market of those. 99.999% sure they arent. he probably just kept them to collect then needed some cash but damn.. they are worth $5k? :x
yeah lol im not saying they are but it's weird that they got three of em in at almost the same time.

Alright guys, GM pair is on the right, and sad to say it looks better, at least from the back.

Feel the same except GM pair is a bit more snug in toe box.

Honestly, these are the same freaking shoe...

Dropping GM knowledge. I've known for some time how good GM pairs have gotten, but you literally have to SHOW people side by side or else they would never believe you... I bet a few people changed their opinions today on GM shoes, as far as quality.

And the sad part is the GM pair looks better than the NDC pair...

. Spotted the differences easily. Can tell with the xi mostly. The others i cant tell, but side by side theres always one or two little little things

Now waiting for people to say "well they look like the OG" haha

Hey they practically the same shoe

Oh a long way from the old fakes.

The breds are perfect, SJ and Concords are diffrent because of the soles, and now its come to the point where if your soles have no yellowing its pretty much everyone saying GM.

. Spotted the differences easily. Can tell with the xi mostly. The others i cant tell, but side by side theres always one or two little little things

Now waiting for people to say "well they look like the OG" haha

Hey they practically the same shoe

Oh a long way from the old fakes.

What differences tho? there are none... At least on the Bred 11.

The Concords and SJ you can tell from the sole... but they rest of the shoe is pretty much flawless.

Last edited:
And those differences are the same on anygm xi i have seen. Esp. The mushed 23

The pics he posted have none of those things on them tho... not a single one.

We're talking about the GM pairs Lewi posted.

The NDC pair looks worse than the GM pair. Most people on this thread couldn't tell the difference, they even guessed wrong. I find it pretty odd that you could miraculously tell the differences, when all of us had no idea...for the most part.

your telling me you could tell the GM pair was on the right? Since it has a mushed 23, smaller cotton tab And higher patent cut? lol

View media item 472270

Last edited:
i was worried about the 1 month production though thought that was rather quick but ok cool no worries then
I bought a pair of the black and white xi lows a couple weeks early from dunk exchange and the production dates were one week apart, same on both shoes. That was pretty shocking to me.

If I bought and payed for them, I would def wear them, nobody could tell on feet. Unless they were laying in the ground next to your foot, lol. I would make them beaters, hoop in them, lake shoes, bar shoes... whatever. Better to beat them than your authentic pair.

I bought a pair of the black and white xi lows a couple weeks early from dunk exchange and the production dates were one week apart, same on both shoes. That was pretty shocking to me.

This isn't a big deal. Shoes have different production dates sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom