grey spizikes

I'm still on the fence about em-maybe I should cop while the pairs are still out there and think about it later

I'm so 50/50 on these but if i can cop for a swoosh discount i wont mind.Worse comes to worse i can sell it for about 20 more and still come offclean..I'm thinking about these partly because of seeing some people wear them. It may be catty but seeing shoes on someones feet helps me decide at times.

just for reference.

Is it possible for anyone (such as myself) to use that swoosh discount? Thanks.

And that picture of Teyana Taylor rockin' these Cool Griz'ey Spiz'ikes is nice. Kicks look fire on her feet; she stays rockin' something freshbelow her ankles.

^^^^ u cannot give swoosh invites to random people, u can be fired for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by NikeMax

I'm still on the fence about em-maybe I should cop while the pairs are still out there and think about it later

this is probably a good idea.
I was in the store today and the manager told me they havent sold one pair.........I think I'm going to wait it out , maybe I can catch em ona discount
smokin.gif

it was between these and silver fp1's. went with these cause u figured these are more limited and i will be able to get the flights anytime. plus spizikesdon't go on sale. only pair i ever saw on sale was kings county's. on the other hand, silver flights will def. go on sale just like the other 3 thatdropped so far.

it was between these and silver fp1's. went with these cause u figured these are more limited and i will be able to get the flights anytime. plus spizikes don't go on sale. only pair i ever saw on sale was kings county's. on the other hand, silver flights will def. go on sale just like the other 3 that dropped so far.

You definatly did the right thing......

I have to admit, I saw these in person today and they look better in person. Still not good enough to spend $175 on though.

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

can some one send me a swoosh registration??? please

laugh.gif

this always kills me when ppl ask this. (although i would like one also)
tired.gif
laugh.gif

ordered my 2 pair online before my size sold out. At first I was on the fence about them cuz i'm not big on spizikes, but after seeing them on some peoplesfeet they look a lot better than the other colorways.

These spizikes from xmas eve are basically sold out in my area,
and online spots like ,eastbay,fnl,f.locker ect ,ect,are sold out as well........

Originally Posted by The J Collector

These spizikes from xmas eve are basically sold out in my area,
and online spots like ,eastbay,fnl,f.locker ect ,ect,are sold out as well........

im assuming mostly resellers copped...

Back
Top Bottom