grey spizikes

Still on the wall about these, never had a pair of spikes, just copped the white Penny II's so I'll just have to wait.

JB messed up when they released this not even a week after the 11/12 came out
grin.gif
now this are everywhere gathering dust on store shelves
tired.gif
i feelsorry for those who copped the euro release for more than $300 not knowing this will be a gr months after
indifferent.gif

this is nice.........but not retail price nice..........any discounts codes working.......im would get it for like 125.....

I copped mine yesterday, and one for the wife as well. I am a sucker for cool grey and a clear sole. But the Citron Spizikes actually are nice in person i maycop tomorrow

These are my first pair of spizikes, and I do not have a air of VI's. Is the jumpman piece on the tongue suppose to pop off like that?

Went to cop offline last night and eastbay and all them were sold out. The best price I could find was $210 on sneakerhead, but for that price I could get anice pair of DS retro's. No luck in my area either on Wednesday. Closest store is about 40 miles away. People saying they aren't that limited, but Iguess it depends on where you live. I was planning on copping these and the cactus', but instead picked up a 14/9 pack for under retail. Maybe in a coupleof weeks websites might go down on the price.

i ended up coppin on finishline.com last night for retail (175) and i woke up this mornin and boom it was on swoosh (105).. now i have to wait until finishlinecs opens up tommorow so i can cancel my order. and i ended up pickin up the matchin shirt to last night from swoosh to.. so now im goin to have 2 differentorders from swoosh..

Back
Top Bottom