GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

FOR REALS.... me too

but i really think they were for players only smh

edit: decided to hold out on thems....

Last edited:
warriors team store hella changed the picture!!! now it doesn't have 'the finals' on the back... smh

I don't get it, at first the picture the warriors team store had with the finals hoodie was that it had 'the finals' on the back. now i look at it again and now it's gone.

which one is it nike?!?!!?

gs14003860104_194793.jpg gs14003860104-1_194844.jpg

Last edited:
Cavs playing as well as anyone can but down 6.

Warriors shooting 30 percent from 3 and KD playing crappy by his standards but still up 6

Just gotta keep executing

We got so damn lucky.

I’ve never seen a charge call overturned to a block before, didn’t know you could even do that. Feels dirty.

Changed the whole game. And of course lemon booty George Hill and JR losing his damn mind.

Also, feed Klay more and KD needs to keep passing the ball and not be a blackhole. We should have had this game at hand if we played consistent.

Kerr ****ing around again with these damn rotations and favoring KD iso :angry: Also staying with Looney to finish the 4th when it should have been Livingston. He starts Shaun in OT and game ended quick. He gets way too cute in situations where it should be simple.

Steph literally cooking all game but he keep preaching the KD mismatch. Part of that is on Steph cause he's too nice but the offense needs to run through him and KD will get his once the flow is established.

I knew missing Iguodala is going to hurt, LeBron going to feast all series.

All in all they didn't deserve this game, put out "a game in January" type effort, especially on defense.

Some lucky breaks but they took care of business in OT regardless of what led there.

Alot of things to clean up. I'm sure playing the Cavs was a huge shift of gears after that grueling Houston series. Hoping for a much more fine tuned performance Sunday

Some lucky breaks but they took care of business in OT regardless of what led there.

Alot of things to clean up. I'm sure playing the Cavs was a huge shift of gears after that grueling Houston series. Hoping for a much more fine tuned performance Sunday
I believe it will. Even if we lost, we weren't used to playing against bigs and we handled it poorly in the first half. We closed the game out, even if it's under controversial circumstances.

KD needs to be a spot-up shooter for the next game to reacquaint himself with our "true" playstyle. We've continuously moved from distributing and pick & rolls into KD iso, everyone stands. Kerr should remind KD to pass the damn ball if he sees an extra defender shift towards him.

I believe it will. Even if we lost, we weren't used to playing against bigs and we handled it poorly in the first half. We closed the game out, even if it's under controversial circumstances.
Yea I think so. Definitely a feel out game like Steph stated post game. Big key against this team and always has been is rebounding. Gotta keep the Cavs off the offensive board and giving them so many extra possessions. Very frustrating how KD doesn't fight on the boards. I can give him a pass on the offensive side when it bogs down in his hand, but he has to put in the effort on the other end of the court.

KD has definitely been frustrating. He definitely makes up for it in big plays that tend to take us out of a bind. But sometimes that bind is caused by bad possessions by him over and over on the offense. He is loving that pull up 3 too much :rofl:

We got really lucky Klay was able to come back in. That did not look good :sick: . That guy is tough as nails man.

Let’s not forget the stupid play by KD to allow JR the board.

He grabs the rebound, calls time out and end it in regulation.

Can’t do that at this level

^ Yea his efforts in the box has been terrible. At least try to find a body to box out instead of watching the ball. But I am not complaining. He hasn't been that bad. With this team though little things stand out because of how well this team plays.

Looney had a rough time out there. Just saw he had the lowest +/-. He was struggling a bit getting switched on to Bron a few times.

you guys notice when the ball was moving around, KD didn't touch it? :rofl:|l
Good. Because all he's doing to just trying to score. He isn't passing at all. It's freaking FRUSTRATING.

Steph needs to handle the ball down the stretch. This ISO crap is getting out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom