GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Good. Because all he's doing to just trying to score. He isn't passing at all. It's freaking FRUSTRATING.

Steph needs to handle the ball down the stretch. This ISO crap is getting out of hand.
Man I feel the same way. But I always go back and think, this is a great problem to have. Rather him struggle, than HB lol. TBH my and possible ours/most warrior fans standards are set so high, that when a player in a Finals game has 26 points but it was from 8-22, it is frustrating. This is a great problem, because chances are he isn't going 8-22, and that he can remove the little giants adhesive from his hands. I think he will get the ball moving again, he just has to know it isnt all on him.

Man I feel the same way. But I always go back and think, this is a great problem to have. Rather him struggle, than HB lol. TBH my and possible ours/most warrior fans standards are set so high, that when a player in a Finals game has 26 points but it was from 8-22, it is frustrating. This is a great problem, because chances are he isn't going 8-22, and that he can remove the little giants adhesive from his hands. I think he will get the ball moving again, he just has to know it isnt all on him.
And Kerr has the back that up. He's the one that gave the Durant the go-ahead.

All he has to do is move without the ball, continue to move the ball, execute mismatches, and make quick decisions.

Decided to get the "block letter" Finals hat instead. My last two is starting to show their age anyways:
20180601_195831.jpg

Oh, I completely agree that this is a better situation to have than HB going 0-9 and being completely unreliable. But the fact the Warriors CAN improve with the ball movement at the final series of the season is what's frustrating. They should be on top of their game after winning the series against Houston. We saw how consistent the Warriors became when KD didn't have his ISO ran for him. But he hasn't learned.

I may be the only one nitpicking. But his offensive awareness and his defense has not been consistent.

We'll see what changes for Game 2. Probably more pushing and shoving between Tristan, Draymond, and other folks. I'd let David West go bang with Tristan lol

Oh, I completely agree that this is a better situation to have than HB going 0-9 and being completely unreliable. But the fact the Warriors CAN improve with the ball movement at the final series of the season is what's frustrating. They should be on top of their game after winning the series against Houston. We saw how consistent the Warriors became when KD didn't have his ISO ran for him. But he hasn't learned.

I may be the only one nitpicking. But his offensive awareness and his defense has not been consistent.

We'll see what changes for Game 2. Probably more pushing and shoving between Tristan, Draymond, and other folks. I'd let David West go bang with Tristan lol
Naw you're definitely not the only one. We all have been saying it. I think it's different for us because we follow these guys every game. We know what it looks like when they are churning. I just hope they get back to Warriors signature ball. I think they will.

Looks like the media has turned on the Warriors. Everywhere you go its sympathy for Lebron and the Cavs and downright disrespect for the Dubs.

Lets hope they dont lay an egg on Sunday. KD wake the **** up

TBH, with the inconsistency this team has shown, I wouldn't be surprised if they laid an egg on Sunday.

They really need to play complete games the rest of the way. All this 2nd half stuff is frustrating.

Klay questionable for tomorrow. Had a noticeable limp at media session today.

I expected the Warriors to come out like they have all G1’s this postseason, a more focused than normal effort, the fact that they didn’t this round has me prepared for the unexpected, the good and the bad.

I would like to believe that he'll play tomorrow. It's just a matter of how efficient he'll be.

Big text on hats makes the front way too bulky for my small head
I have a small head too but it looks pretty good on my head. I just have to wear it a bit lower on front than my other hats. I tried to find the all black one with the regular logo and final's patch but I think you can only order it online. But this one is solid and another addition on my "Warrior's chest" of memorabilia.

I normally avoid finals hats but had to make an exception for last year with the old school 90’s look.

Back
Top Bottom